The 5 Xi’ning attractions listed below include its religious architectures and nature scenery. The Dongguan Mosque is the largest mosque with a long history more than 600 years in northwest China. The largest salt-water lake in China, Qinghai Lake, is a great place for biking and bird watching. In addition, Xi’ning was an important stop on the Silk Road and is a vital stop for travelers to Tibet. You can take part in one of our Xi’ning tours to explore this western city of China.
Questions and Answers About Xining Attractions
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Xining Things To Do
- Chinese Name: 西宁
- Chinese Pinyin: xī níng
- English Name: Xi'ning
- Location: Northwest of China
- Latitude: 36°38' N
- Longitude : 106°45' E
- Area: 7,665 sq. km. (2,959 sq. mi.)
- Time Zone : (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0971
- Population: 2.2 million