Xining Weather in August
In August, the temperature decreases a little compared with July but it is still hot and even scorching sometimes. The highest temperature hits nearly 24 °C (75.2 °F), and you may feel like you are in a big smelter. The weather may cool down after the breeze blows and it rains. The sunshine is strong at noon, so bring an umbrella to protect yourself from getting sunburned.
Summer clothing still works. A T-shirt with shorts are good for staying cool at noon, while long sleeve skirts are good for the cool of the night.
August may fall during the peak travel season, especially for students on their summer holidays. The famous scenic spot, Kumbum Monastery, may be the best place for tourists to learn the religion and the culture of the area. Hotel rooms and train tickets are much more difficult to book and prices are much higher than normal. Consult our website to book hotel rooms and flight tickets at a big discount, and see the information on our tours of Xining.
Xining Climate Information by Month
- Xining Weather in January
- Xining Weather in February
- Xining Weather in March
- Xining Weather in April
- Xining Weather in May
- Xining Weather in June
- Xining Weather in July
- Xining Weather in August
- Xining Weather in September
- Xining Weather in October
- Xining Weather in November
- Xining Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Xining Weather in August
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.