Xining Weather in February
In February, Xining is chilly and sometimes even freezing, especially at night. The average temperature ranges from 4 °C (39.2 °F) at the highest to –11 °C (12.2 °F) at the lowest. The temperature may drop to –13 °C (8.6 °F) at night.
Warm winter clothing, such as an overcoat and thick jeans, are recommended for February, especially when it is snowy and windy outside. Generally, Chinese New Year takes place in early February. Various authentic Chinese cultural activities are held during the Spring Festival, and some tourists may plan to visit Xining to celebrate the New Year with their families.
This month is the low travel season for Xining and a great time to travel. China Highlights can help you design your own trip to Xining. Substantial discounts on hotel rooms and flights can be easily found. See China Highlights' tours of Xining for more information.
Xining Climate Information by Month
- Xining Weather in January
- Xining Weather in February
- Xining Weather in March
- Xining Weather in April
- Xining Weather in May
- Xining Weather in June
- Xining Weather in July
- Xining Weather in August
- Xining Weather in September
- Xining Weather in October
- Xining Weather in November
- Xining Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Xining Weather in February
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.