Xining Weather in July
Summer is perfect in July, and the temperature hits the highest of the year at 24 °C (75.2 °F). The lowest average temperature for July is 12 °C (53.6 °F). It is very hot during the day but the sun is not that strong. It is sunny most of the time, the breeze also blows, and it rains occasionally. Wearing T-shirts or dresses may be great choices this month.
Students' summer holidays often last from the beginning of July to early August. Train tickets may be difficult to buy, as they are usually booked several days in advance by students taking trains home.
July falls during the peak travel season. The city and tourist attractions are usually overcrowded. Prices for hotel rooms and flights may be higher than normal. Planning to visit Xining in July? See China Highlights' tours of Xining for more information.
Xining Climate Information by Month
- Xining Weather in January
- Xining Weather in February
- Xining Weather in March
- Xining Weather in April
- Xining Weather in May
- Xining Weather in June
- Xining Weather in July
- Xining Weather in August
- Xining Weather in September
- Xining Weather in October
- Xining Weather in November
- Xining Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Xining Weather in July
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.