Century, Victoria and President Series?
The New Century series includes four super five-star deluxe cruise ships: Century Sun, Century Star, Century Sky, and Century Diamond. It is the only fleet with a grand atrium lobby on every cruiser and private balconies for all cabins with panoramic sliding glass doors and full-length observation windows. Its fleet also provides the largest area per person and the largest deck, and each ship comes equipped with a direct drinking system.
Managed by Westerners, the fleet provides advanced and completed cruise facilities and excellent services. Meals on the ships are prepared by European and Chinese chefs, and Viking Swiss hotel management oversees the dining experience. All staff members are highly trained, and an English-speaking crew offers a superior level of personalized service.
The itineraries for New Century cruises are designed to give you the best balance between time ashore, scenic cruising, and visits to a variety of places. There are abundant interesting activities offered on board, such as lectures, Tai chi, cabaret shows, feature films, and parties.
Victoria Cruises is the only American cruise line currently sailing on China’s Yangtze River. This series features seven five-star ships, including the Victoria Anna, Victoria Lianna, Victoria Selina, Victoria Empress, Victoria Katarina, Victoria Jenna, and Victoria Prince. The high quality, outstanding service and innovative itineraries have earned the Victoria line the leading position of all Yangtze cruise lines.
Victoria Cruises is the only cruise line with foreign representatives, and it offers a variety of sailing dates. The cabins include standard staterooms, junior suites, deluxe suites, and Shangri-la suites, and all offer HBO and CNN. All Victoria Cruises ships are new or newly rebuilt with enhanced facilities, and are equipped with CDMA wireless Internet access.
Victoria Cruises offers rich Chinese and Western buffets to meet customers’ diverse dining needs. You can enjoy a variety of food while appreciating wonderful shows at the same time.
Customers who book rooms above the third floor of the Victoria Anna, the Victoria Jenna, and the Victoria Katarina enjoy free Internet access, and free coffee, tea, and other drinks. They can also dine in one of two restaurants, with one being a buffet in the Elektra restaurant.
The President Series cruises, which are typical of Yangtze River cruises, have gained the favor of many overseas tourism enterprises and travelers. This fleet has a regular sailing itinerary and schedule, and sails along the main cities of the Three Gorges between Chongqing and Yichang. All President Series cruise ships suspend their ferry service during the winter.
The staff onboard have deep professional experience and are proficient in many languages, including English, Japanese, French, and Korean. Passengers enjoy standard services based on efficiency, consideration, and enthusiasm. All three meals on board are Chinese and Western buffets, and are varied enough to meet diverse tastes.
Every ship in the President Series has unique characteristics. The President fleet has become one of the most competitive international five-star fleets cruising on the Yangtze River.
Highly Recommended Cruises
|2011 Highly Recommended Cruises||Stars||Why choose it|
|Victoria Series||Victoria Jenna||
|Victoria Selina/victoria lianna||1.The cruise was renovated in 2011, with brand-new facilities best serving customers.|
|Victoria Empress||Among the series of Victoria Prince Cruises, Victoria Empress is the most cost effective.|
|President Series||President Prime||
|Century Series||Century Diamond||
|Century Sun||Although century sun cruise is at the same star-level with century star, its price during the busy season equips that of century star during the dull season.|
- Yangtze River Ferry Boat
- Five Highly Recommended Cruises for 2011
- Top Three Most Luxury Yangtze Cruises
- Top Five Cost-Effective Cruises
- Top Four Ships Preferred by Western Customers
Recommended Yangtze River Tours
- Destination: Shanghai, Chongqing, Yangtze, Yichang, Shanghai
- Shanghai is an intoxicating blend of historic culture and an ultra-modern mega city. Combine this with some of China's most spectacular scenery, cultural treasures and religious and historical sites on the Yangtze River to see the huge contrast which is China.
- Destination: Beijing, Chongqing, Yangtze, Yichang
- Beijing has been at heart of China's history, government and culture since ancient times and the Yangtze is known as the cradle of Chinese culture and in many ways is the life blood of China. We combine both to give a great insight to our country in 8 short days.
- Destination: Hong Kong, Guilin, Chongqing, Yangtze, Yichang, Shanghai, Beijing
- Take a cruise on the spectacular Yangtze River and stay in Hong Kong and Shanghai. This is a truly comprehensive and very popular journey exploring China's greatest treasures at a relaxed pace.