President Prime Cruise
- Select your cruise dates
- 3Expert reply
- 4Your cruise is ready!
Select your cruise dates(price per person, twin sharing basis)
- 1.Pricing - Yangtze River cruise operators have different pricing structure based on nationality. Please contact us for the detailed pricesnot specified in our table above.
- 2.Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher than above price list during Chinese National Holiday (9.29-10.7, 2014) and Chinese Spring Festival (2.18-2.25, 2015). Contact us for the detail price.
- 3.Tipping - All passengers on President Cruises sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding.Customer request a specific cabin need an additional fee (RMB150-RMB300) based on the floor of ship.
Cruise Map & Itinerary
|First Navigation||Latest Renew||Length|
The President Prime admirably incorporates a deluxe, classical European style and modern comforts. It once had the highest passenger capacity of all cruise ships on the Yangtze River, accommodating 374 passengers in 187 cabins.
- The public area, lobby, restaurants, and banquet and conference facilities of the President Prime are spacious and exquisitely designed.
- The President Prime has won herself the title "Eden on the Yangtze" due to the elegant European design, safety, and comfort of the environment.
Facilities are comprehensive and convenient on the President Prime. A viewing tower, a library, a sundeck, a bar and coffee shop, a sauna, a beauty salon, a gift shop, satellite communication systems, an in-house movie theater, and a clinic with massage service are provided to make your holiday on the President Prime comfortable and carefree.
Cabins: There are two president suites, two deluxe suites, 32 deluxe business cabins, and 151 deluxe standard cabins. Each room is equipped with comprehensive facilities.
Tipping Special Notes: All passengers on President Cruises sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding. Customers requesting a specific cabin will require an additional fee (RMB150-RMB300) based on the floor plan of the ship.