Yinchuan played an important role in the Xixia Dynasty (1038–1227), and the city offers several historic sites, including the Mausoleum of the Xixia Dynasty. Zhenbei Fantasy Film City was developed on the foundation of a castle from the Ming and Qing Dynasties, and provides great backdrops for costume films. Join our well-designed Yinchuan tours or contact us and we will be pleased to design a tour that lets you discover this unique city on your own.
Questions and Answers About Yinchuan Attractions
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 银川
- Chinese Pinyin: yín chuān
- English Name: Yinchuan
- Location: Northwest China
- Latitude: 38° 47' N
- Longitude: 106° 27' E
- Area: 9,491 sq. km. (3,664 sq. mi.)
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0951
- Population: 1.5 million