Yiwu is a prosperous trade town that has little to offer travelers. Unlike other tourist cities, such as Beijing and Hangzhou, which are filled with interesting sights, tourists are interested in visiting Yiwu not for its sights, but for its business culture.
Covered below are the most worthwhile attractions in Yiwu. Let us design your Yiwu tour to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Questions and Answers About Yiwu Attractions
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 义乌
- Chinese Pinyin: yì wū
- English Name: Yiwu
- Location: Southeast China
- Latitude: 29° 32' N
- Longitude: 120° 06' E
- Area: 1,105 sq. km. (427 sq. mi.)
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0579
- Population: 2 milliom