Zhangye is a city in northwestern Gansu Province, with a history going back thousands of years. The long history gifts Zhangye with numerous historic sites, such as the Site of Black Water State and the Tombs Complex of the Han Dynasty, the Grand Buddha Temple, and Zhenyuan Building. The Danxia landform in Zhangye is magnificent. If you are interested in Zhangye, you can contact us to tailor-make your own tour of Zhangye.
Questions and Answers About Zhangye Attractions
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 张掖
- Chinese Pinyin: zhāng yè
- English Name: Zhangye
- Location: Northwest of China
- Latitude: 38° 93' N
- Longitude: 100° 46' E
- Area: 42,400 sq. km. (16,370 sq. mi.)
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0936
- Population: 1.26 million