Zhengzhou attractions are related to Zhengzhou’s long history. As a famous historic and cultural city, Zhengzhou is one of the eight ancient capitals in China. The top three sightseeing spots are Mount Songshan, with its combination of culture and nature scenery; Henan National Museum, the teller of Chinese history; and Shaolin Temple, the birthplace of Shaolin Kung fu.
The following are several top attractions in Zhengzhou. You can clink on the attractions to get more information and photos. Join in “the 4-day Zhengzhou essence tour” to experience the history and culture in Zhengzhou with China Highlights.
Questions and Answers About Zhengzhou Attractions
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 郑州
- Chinese Pinyin: zhèng zhōu
- Location: North of China
- Latitude: 34° 44' N
- Longitude: 113° 24'E
- Elevation: 100 M (328 FT)
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0371
- Population: 7.5 million