There are many attractions in Zhenjiang urban area; hence, travelers can enjoy the city’s beauty without getting out of Zhenjiang. Located in the junction of the Yangtze River and Beijing-Hangzhou Canal, Zhenjiang, a city with a long history more than 3,000 years, has developed into a city combined with cultural and natural landscapes. In the four attractions listed below, travelers can enjoy themselves both with cultural and natural landscapes. China Highlights offers the service of tailor-making your own tour including Zhenjiang according to your requirements.
Questions and Answers About Zhenjiang Attractions
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 镇江
- Chinese Pinyin: zhèn jiāng
- English Name: Zhenjiang
- Location: East China
- Latitude: 32° 20' N
- Longitude: 119° 44' E
- Area: 3,843 sq. km. (1,485 sq. mi.)
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0511
- Population: 2.7 milliom