Sightseeing around Macau
Sightseeing around Macau is one of the most representative tours in Zhuhai. The sightseeing ship sets out from the ferry quay of the Jiuzhou Harbor, the Xiangzhou Harbor or Wanzai. The trip takes one and a half hours, which provides tourists sufficient time to take photos and enjoy the sceneries. The sightseeing ship pass through the Flying Wing Sea-route, which provides tourists an opportunity to marvel at the majestic appearance of the most advanced flying wing boat in the world. When the ship pass through the Friendship Bridge of Macau, sceneries, such as the MacauZhongyin Mansion, the Grand Pujing Hotel, the Catholic Church, the Mansion of the Director of Macau, the Monument of Macau's Return to the motherland, etc, are displayed before you. At the same time, you can have a look at the Macau International Airport and feel as if you had really arrived at Macau personally. Macau is a "sleepless city" with a good reputation at home and abroad. It is surely a best choice for tourists who pay a visit Zhuhai to enjoy watching the colorful and prosperous sceneries of Macau on the slight sea with the landward wind on a misty night.
Questions and Answers About Sightseeing around Macau
Dear mrs chow, for tour to Macao, i will be cheaper for you to go to Macao and start the tour from Macao. Our one day Macao tour is about USD500 for one person. Please let me know if you want me to book the tour for you.Simon Huang replied on 2013-08-28
Hi Rachel, thank you for your inquiry. Would you please provide more information so that we could work out the quotation for you:
1. How will you travel from Macau to Zhuhai? Do you need us to arrange private transfer for you?
2. Are there any attractions you would like to visit in Zhuhai particularly?
3. How many people are there in your group?
Wish you a nice day!Nora Ou replied on 2012-12-04
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on December 6, 2012
See all my travel articles