Zhuhai Weather in August
August is a hot month, with a maximum temperature of 36°C (97 °F) and a minimum temperature of 27 °C (81 °F). Summer clothing is adequate for this weather and ultraviolet radiation is strong, so wear sunscreen with SPF 12-15 and PA+ to protect your skin.
Zhuhai is known as "the island city." Most of the recreational activities are water activities. During the hot summer, try some thrilling water activities, such as surfing, diving, and windsurfing on the sea. You can also go fishing around the sea or follow the fishing boats to the sea and enjoy the pleasure and excitement of fishing.
As August is a low travel month, attractions are less crowed and train tickets and hotel rooms are easy to book. If you plan to visit Zhuhai this month, see our Zhuhai tours or have us tailor-make a tour to Zhuhai for you.
Zhuhai Climate Information by Month
- Zhuhai Weather in January
- Zhuhai Weather in February
- Zhuhai Weather in March
- Zhuhai Weather in April
- Zhuhai Weather in May
- Zhuhai Weather in June
- Zhuhai Weather in July
- Zhuhai Weather in August
- Zhuhai Weather in September
- Zhuhai Weather in October
- Zhuhai Weather in November
- Zhuhai Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Zhuhai Weather in August
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on January 14, 2014
See all my travel articles