Zhuhai Weather in January
In Zhuhai, winters are not cold. Though January is the coldest month, the temperature is above 10°C (50 °F) most of the time and the average temperature is about 16 °C (61 °F). Generally, a wool sweater and a thick coat are adequate. It is snowless and frostless but it is windy. The rainfall is low so the days are dry. Since the sun is shining, wear sunscreen with SPF 8-12 to protect your skin.
January falls during the low travel season and the Chinese New Year (the Spring Festival) is this month. During this time, you can experience authentic Chinese culture. However, train and flight tickets are hard to get because of the crowds. If you plan to travel, make arrangements in advance. If you plan to visit Zhuhai in January, see our Zhuhai Tours or have us tailor-make a tour to Zhuhai for you.
Zhuhai Climate Information by Month
- Zhuhai Weather in January
- Zhuhai Weather in February
- Zhuhai Weather in March
- Zhuhai Weather in April
- Zhuhai Weather in May
- Zhuhai Weather in June
- Zhuhai Weather in July
- Zhuhai Weather in August
- Zhuhai Weather in September
- Zhuhai Weather in October
- Zhuhai Weather in November
- Zhuhai Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Zhuhai Weather in January
The famous hot springs in Zhuhai, one is Haiquanwan hot spring, one is Yuwenquan hot spring.
Haiquanwan hotspring address: 珠海市金湾区海泉湾度假区( Jinwan district , Zhuhai city)
Yuwenquan Hot spring address: 斗门区斗门镇御温泉渡假村( Doumen town ,Zhuhai city)Lily Guo replied on 2014-01-02
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 25, 2012
See all my travel articles