Zhuhai Weather in May
May sees a significant rise in temperature, with a maximum temperature exceeding 30 °C (86 °F) and the average temperature reaching 27 °C (81 °F). It is hot and the rainy season starts, with increasing rainfall, occasional thunderstorms, and heavy showers breaking out this month. Generally, summer clothing works, but also bring spring clothing for when it gets cold.
May falls during the peak travel season. May 1st to 3rd is the National Holiday week in China. At this time, hotel rates are often higher than usual and tourist attractions are crowded. If you plan to visit Zhuhai during this period, make your reservations in advance. See our Zhuhai Tours or have us tailor-make a tour to Zhuhai for you.
Zhuhai Climate Information by Month
- Zhuhai Weather in January
- Zhuhai Weather in February
- Zhuhai Weather in March
- Zhuhai Weather in April
- Zhuhai Weather in May
- Zhuhai Weather in June
- Zhuhai Weather in July
- Zhuhai Weather in August
- Zhuhai Weather in September
- Zhuhai Weather in October
- Zhuhai Weather in November
- Zhuhai Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Zhuhai Weather in May
Yes, you are suggested to book hotel in advance, as it is high season for tourism in May. Booking 2 months before is a reasonable period.
The Gongbei port opens from 7:00 to 24:00. It needs about 20-40 minutes for clearance.Carol Wang replied on 2013-12-14
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 25, 2012
See all my travel articles