Zhuhai Weather in November
The weather is cool, with an average temperature of 21 °C (70 °F). Autumn clothing, such as a light sweater and a light jacket are appropriate. Also bring a cardigan or coat for the coolness during the morning and evening. It rains less during November and the weather is dry. Ultraviolet radiation is not too strong, but wear sunscreen with SPF 12-15 and PA+ to protect your skin when outdoors.
November falls during the peak travel season. Tourist attractions are very crowded and hotel rates and flights are considerably higher than usual. Booking in advance is recommended. If you plan to visit Zhuhai this month, see our Zhuhai tours or have us tailor-make a tour to Zhuhai for you.
Zhuhai Climate Information by Month
- Zhuhai Weather in January
- Zhuhai Weather in February
- Zhuhai Weather in March
- Zhuhai Weather in April
- Zhuhai Weather in May
- Zhuhai Weather in June
- Zhuhai Weather in July
- Zhuhai Weather in August
- Zhuhai Weather in September
- Zhuhai Weather in October
- Zhuhai Weather in November
- Zhuhai Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Zhuhai Weather in November
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 25, 2012
See all my travel articles