White Clouds Temple
- Temple close to Zunyi that often has white clouds overhead
- Very close to a main highway
- It was completely reconstructed in the 1990s
- It is an active temple
This temple is said to be about 200 years old. A temple was first constructed about 1796. It was originally called the Silkworm Temple because people made silk at the site. In the 1990s, the buildings there were destroyed, and new concrete reinforced modern structures were built. They include the Main Hall, the Guanyin Temple 观音殿, the Guardian Temple 韦驮殿, the Third Holy Temple 三圣殿, and the Jade Buddha Temple 玉佛殿等. They are spacious buildings that make a good place for Buddhist activities. They contain painted statues.
Zunyi Baiyun Temple, Zunyi Township, Guizhou Province. You can show this address to a driver: 中国贵州省遵义县白云寺.
The Zunyi Baiyun Temple is very close to Highway G326. It is about 500 meters from the road. It is about 70 kilometers or 45 miles from Zunyi. Zunyi is about 220 miles southwest of Chongqing.
Questions and Answers About White Clouds Temple
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on January 1, 1970
See all my travel articles