Weigen Vegetarian Restaurant
It is brimming with a Buddhist atmosphere including the decoration, the dresses of the waiters and waitresses, and the music, which will make you very peaceful. You can also see some monks and nuns. The restaurant is quiet and tidy. The tableware is also special: the spoons and chopsticks are wooden with the same colors, and the bowls are made from hazel glasses, as are the cups. The types of dishes are abundant with economical prices. It is convenient and free for parking.
Chinese name: 维根素食 Weigen Sushi
Recommended dishes: tofu with spicy pepper sauce (椒香开胃豆腐), fragrant and spicy seaweed (香辣海茸), Guanjie Shanyuan (广结善缘, bean products in soy sauce), sweet potato in osmanthus sugar (桂花糖红薯), hand peeled bamboo shoots (手剥笋), “burdock” soup (牛蒡汤, mushroom and fungus)
- Average price per person: 99 yuan
- Opening hours: 10:00 am – 9:30 pm
- Address: 9 Jialing Road, Wuhou District (武侯区佳灵路9号), near to Red Star Macalline (红星美凯龙)
- Tel: 028-61813377
- Transportation: 207, 1027, get off at Dongjiewan North Street Station (董家湾北街)
- 1-Day Dujiangyan Panda Keeper Program Tour
- 1-Day Chengdu Panda and Sichuan Cuisine Tour
- 4-Day Wolong In-Depth Panda Tour
Pastoral Vegetarian Restaurant
The overall layout is with a European style and is very warm and pleasant. The dishes are cooked delicately and with a high quality. The environment is quiet and you can have meals in the open air. The manager follows the guest oriented principle, so the furniture and dishes are chosen and made considerately, and the fabric sofa is quite comfortable. You can sometimes see the Lama having meals here.
Chinese name: 田园素食餐厅 Tianyuan Sushi Canting
Recommended dishes: hand peeled bamboo shoots (手剥笋), sweet and sour (糖醋香排, lotus roots with a spare rib taste), fried agarics with double pepper (双椒木耳), stewed ginkgo with fresh fungus (白果鲜菌), colorful fried corn with pine nuts (五彩松仁玉米), pumpkin paste (南瓜羹), steamed vegetable bun (菜包)
- Average price per person: 48 yuan
- Opening hours: 10am – 8pm
- Address: Building 2, 1 Xiangbin Wutong Square, 29 Chaoyang Road, Wuhou District (武侯区超洋路29号附1号香槟梧桐广场2幢), near to Chaoyang Garden (超洋花园)
- Tel: 028-85186083
- Transportation: Take Bus 10, 19, 27, 34, 45, 59, 72, 77, 115, 306, and get off at the southern fourth section of First Ring Road (一环路南四段东); Or 10, 26, 28, 93, 153, 306, 340, 1006, get off at Ditie Yiguan Temple Station (地铁衣冠庙)
Contact us for a private tour of Leshan and Mount Emei.
Sunflower Father Vegetarian Restaurant
It has gained a good reputation from its customers and is strongly recommended on the internet. The lemon yellow decoration is beautiful, simple and elegant. The prices are economical and the amount of dishes is abundant. There are mainly Sichuan style vegetarian dishes which are very delicious. The ingredients are delicately picked and cooked and are quite healthy. You can surf the internet when drinking your afternoon tea or waiting for your meal.
Chinese name: 向日葵爸爸素食餐厅 Xiangrikui Baba Sushi Canting
Recommended dishes: vegetarian sandwich (三明治, coarse grain bread filled with cucumber and tomato), fried noodles with various vegetables (什锦乌冬面), Nanyang four layer fried rice (南洋四层炒饭)
- Average price per person: 46 yuan
- Opening hours: 10:30 am – 9pm
- Address: No.15, 1 Wing Building, 5 Gonghe Cun, Hongwa Temple, Wuhou District (武侯区红瓦寺共和村5号附1楼-15号), near to Xingmei Xuefu Cinema (星美学府影城)
- Tel: 13111897259
- 1.Take Subway Line 1 and get off at the Sichuan Gym (省体育馆), and transfer to subway line 3 and get off at Mozi Bridge (磨子桥), walk about 1.5 km
- 2.Take Bus 12, 19, 27, 34, 72, 92, 102, (get off at Hongwasi Station红瓦寺)
Clean Water and Lotus Vegetarian Restaurant Sichuan University Branch
It is near to Sichuan University where you can experience the university culture. The decoration is quite good. It is the best vegetarian restaurant with reasonable prices and a sound environment nearby. Some dishes are cooked to imitate meat dishes.. Its special dish is the hot pot which tastes unique, different from common hot pot dishes. Most of the dishes served here have a lighter taste.
Chinese name: 清水荷花素食餐吧 (川大店) Qingshui Hehua Sushi Canba (near Sichuan University)
Recommended dishes: sizzling “beef” with black pepper (黑椒素牛肉, bean products with a beef flavor), soya bean milk (豆浆), rice paste (米浆), sweet and sour “spare ribs” (糖醋排骨, lotus roots with a spare rib taste), fried vegetarian sausage with tube bamboo shoots (筒笋烧素肠, bean products and gluten with the appearance and taste of sausage)
- Average price per person: 34 yuan
- Opening hours: 10am – 9pm
- Address: No. 5-3 Guojia Bridge North Street, Wuhou District (武侯区郭家桥北街5号附3号), near to the south gate of Sichuan University (四川大学南门)
- Tel: 028-85950826
- Transportation: Take Bus 1002 (get off at Guojiaqiao North Street East Station郭家桥北街东); 67 (get off at Guojiaqiao North Street Station郭家桥北街); 1115 (get off at Guojiaqiao Station郭家桥)