Home FAQ Hong-kong

FAQ on Hong-kong

Q & A about Hong-kong by Our Customers

Topic From: Hong Kong Travel Tips
1 Answer

Can you buy tickets at the gate for Sha Tin and Happy Valley racing or do you have to pre-order?

Asked by Paul Jones on Sep. 6, 2014
Lussie Lu (Sep. 9, 2014) replied:
You could buy the tickets on arrival.
Topic From: Hong Kong Transportation
1 Answer

Hi, I am planning to visit HK with my wife from 26/11 to 10/12/2014 just for fun, do you think it is a long stay? And what are the best city hotel(s) to stay in? Thanks

Asked by Nader on Sep. 1, 2014
Lussie Lu (Sep. 2, 2014) replied:
Yes, it is a long journey. Most of our clients stayed there for about 3-5 days as the rate of hotel in Hong Kong is so expensive. You could stay in Bridal Tea House Hotel Sham Shui Po. It is located in Shan Shui Po in Kowloon, surrounded by plenty of restaurants and enjoys convenient transportation. More details:http://www.chinahighlights.com/hotel/hong-kong-hotels/bridal-tea-house-hotel-sham-shui-po.htm
Topic From: Hong Kong Weather in February
1 Answer

I''ll be visiting Hong Kong for the first time since the U.K turned it over to China. I hope everyone there still speaks English ..

Asked by Allan on Aug. 28, 2014
Lussie Lu (Aug. 29, 2014) replied:
Most of people in Hong Kong can speak English, so there is no problem for communication.
Topic From: Hong Kong Visa
1 Answer

hi i am form bangladesh i need a honkong visa for hongkong visit hongkong. so you can hellp me.

Asked by abdulla all aziz on Aug. 27, 2014
Lussie Lu (Aug. 28, 2014) replied:
If you hold BANGLADESH Diplomatic/Official Passport, you could enjoy visa-free access to Hong Kong for 14 days. If not, you need to apply it from Chinese Embassy directly. Please click the link for their information:http://bd.china-embassy.org/eng/ When you have the required items ready, submit the application at the visa office of China embassy/consulate-general in your country. Check out China embassy/consulate information. If you cannot go in person, you can entrust someone else to drop off the visa application, or a travel/visa agency to help handle your visa application.
Topic From: Happy Valley Racecourse
1 Answer

Hi I am arriving Hong Kong on the 15th Oct on board the Sapphire Princess and leaving on the 16th oct . I am looking to do a tour of the race meeting at Sha Tin Racecourse.I am looking for information on how to book it and where I can join this tour . David

Asked by David Pilkington on Aug. 26, 2014
Lussie Lu (Aug. 27, 2014) replied:
As horse racing schedule is available on Wed (night) & Sat (Day) only, I suggest you have a tour on Oct. 15. The race 1 starting time will be on around 19:00pm. We have a seat-in-coach tour. It costs RMB944/US$155 per person.  The cost includes these services: -Round trip transfer (picking up at Kowloon hotel or Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hotel and return back to Kowloon Hotel or Holiday Inn Golden Mile hotel) -- pick up time around 17:30, you need to go to the selected hotel from cruise terminal by yourself. After visiting, you also need to go back to cruise terminal from the hotel by yourself. -Unlimited house wines, house beer, orange juice, standard pouring brand and soft drinks throughout the race meeting -welcome pack with a HKD30 betting voucher -HK Jockey club offical racing program -Guided tour to the parade ring and winning post -betting orientation -International buffet -Discount at the Hong Kong Jockey club's gift shop -Duration: around 5 hours    If you are interested in our service, please feel free to let me know how many people would like to join our tour. My e-mail is lussie@chinahighlights.net
Topic From: How to Plan a Family Tour of Hong Kong
1 Answer

i am planning a 5 days 4 nights trip to Hong Kong. Day 1 arriving at 8 p.m. and last day leaving at 10 a.m. Hope to cover Hong Kong Disney land, Macau and Shenzhen. Any suggestion?

Asked by Kevin on Aug. 25, 2014
Lussie Lu (Aug. 26, 2014) replied:
We have some seat-in-coach tours for reference. For example: 1. Half day Hong Kong Island tour(SIC tour):CNY270/US$44 per person 2. One day Disneyland park tour(SIC tour): CNY660/US$108 per person 3. One day Shenzhen tour(private tour) 4. Hald day Ocean park tour(SIC tour):CNY444/US$73 per person
Topic From: Hong Kong Shopping
1 Answer

how can i get the contact number of king''s golf in lock road tst?

Asked by m on Aug. 24, 2014
Lussie Lu (Aug. 25, 2014) replied:
I am sorry I don't have this information.
Topic From: How to Plan a 1-Day Trip to Macau from Hong Kong
1 Answer

Hi, im an Indonesian, I''m planning to visit hongkong next month and during my visit i''m planning to visit macau without staying,so it''s like a day trip only. Do I need to get visa for my trip to macau from hongkong?an also what time do you suggest me to leave in the morning?also do you have a tour package for this kind of visit without staying?thank you

Asked by lini on Aug. 23, 2014
Lussie Lu (Aug. 25, 2014) replied:
You don't need a visa to Macau. It takes about one hour to Macau from Hong Kong, so you could have a one day tour to Macau, then go back to Hong Kong in the afternoon. We have a seat-in-coach tour to Macau, visit Saint Paul’s Ruins, Penha Hill,Temple of the Goddess of Mercy, Porta De Cerco (Gate Border) and casino. It takes about 10 hours. It costs CNY980/US$160 per adult. It including tour guide service, the ferry for round way, lunch, vehicles. If you are interested in our service, please feel free to contact me and inform me your travel date and the number of people. My e-mail is lussie@chinahighlights.com.
Topic From: Jetfoil Transport
1 Answer

Directly from Hong Kong airport to Macau until hours there boats?

Asked by Carlos Marques on Aug. 23, 2014
Lussie Lu (Aug. 25, 2014) replied:
You could take a ferry from the airport to Macau. It takes about one hour. It costs about HKD246 for Economy Class.