Rifai's Feedback on 10-Day China Tour
August 2, 2006 - August 11, 2006
September 25, 2006
Rifai Saleem's Answers' to Some of Our Post-tour Survey:
1. Overall, did you enjoy your trip?
Yes indeed. We enjoyed every moment of it.
2. Were the arrangements satisfactory?
Satisfactory is an understatement. The arrangement mades were exceptionally good. Not one bit to complaint!
3. Was it what you expected, and if not, how did it differ from your expectations?
Well, we were touring for 9 days and actually expected something might fall short or might go wrong, but thanks to Eva and her coordination everything was like clock-work.
4. Were any problems resolved quickly and easily?
We had very little or no problems. Once I remeber the bell boy at Hotel Redwall made a fuss about safekeeping our luggage, but the guide "judy" intervened and sorted out the problem efficiently.
5. What was the best thing about your tour?
The day we spent climbing upto the great wall was magical! and the peking duck was very delicious!
6. How would you describe your trip to China and the overall experience in a few sentences?
A mistique experience, an eye opener for a new way of looking at life. It was also an experience to understand what people power can do when things are organized. We were expecting to see many many people on the road, but we were surprised to see most of the places in beijing were not crowded as much as we expected it to be. This can only be attributed to people being busy indoors and not aimlessly wandering on the roads. A good receipe for development and growth of a country. All the best CHINA!