Our Guilin maps cover Guilin's location in China, cities in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Guilin's city center, attraction locations in the prefecture, and Li River tourist routes.
Guilin's Location in China
Guilin is located in the northeast of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in south China. It is about 2 hours by air from Shanghai and 3 hours from Beijing. See below is a map of Guilin in China:
Guilin in Guangxi Province Map
This map shows the locations of Guangxi's main prefecture-level cities, including Guilin.
Guilin Attraction Maps
Guilin is one of China's most popular tourist destinations, and has long been renowned for its fascinating 'best karst and water scenery in the world'.
This map covers Guilin's main counties, showing photos and locations of key attractions including the Li River, Longji Terraced Fields, Silver Cave, Moon Hill, and Bajiao Zhai Geological Park. Learn more about Guilin attractions.
Li River Map
The Li River flows 83 km (52 mi) from Guilin to Yangshuo. Highlights include the imaginatively named karst mountains and countryside scenery. This map shows Li River boat cruises and bamboo rafting routes. Learn more about the Li River.
Discover Guilin with Us
Here are some sample itineraries for your inspiration.
- One-Day Longji Rice Terraced Fields and Minority Villages Tour
- 3-Day the Essence of Guilin
- Or contact us to design a tour according to your requirements.
Other City Maps
- 8 Amazing Things/Activities to Do in Yangshuo, Guilin
- Stay in Guilin or Yangshuo: 3 Reasons for Both
- Where to Stay in Yangshuo: 12 Outstanding Hotels
- Li River Cruise vs Bamboo Raft