- China Tours +
- Create My Trip
- Destinations +
- Travel Guide +
- China Visas
- The Great Wall of China
- China's Top 10 Attractions
- Giant Pandas
- The Terracotta Army
- Silk Road
- Best of China
- Culture +
- Asia Tours
- Day Tours
The Mid-Autumn Festival is the second most important traditional festival in China after Chinese New Year. To celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival, China Highlights is giving away a 4-day luxury Yangtze River cruise tour for two people, worth $1,416!
If you want to discover the magnificent Yangtze River on a super 5-star luxury cruise ship – Century Glory – enter now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Participants must answer this question:What Are the Top 5 Cities in China for Mid-Autumn Festivities?
Find out the answer from the article below and enter the cities' names in the box:
1. The prize giveaway starts on August 26th, 2019 and ends on September 23th, 2019. The winner will be randomly picked and announced via email on September 26th, 2019.
2. To enter this prize giveaway, entrants must enter a valid email address and name into the fields on: https://www.chinahighlights.com/mid-autumn-festival-giveaway.htm
3. The prize (4-Day Yangtze River Cruise Tour) is for two adults aged 18 or over. The prize does not include international flights, domestic flights, travel insurance, visa costs, excursions that are not on the itinerary, personal spending money, or any other items not explicitly mentioned in the itinerary. The promoter (China Highlights) can customize the tour for the winner at an additional cost where applicable. There are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
4. The prize is valid from October 1st, 2019 to September 30th, 2020. The tour must be confirmed by China Highlights at least 1 month prior to the departure date.
5. Entrants to the prize giveaway agree that by providing their email address they give permission to China Highlights to send newsletters, online advertising, and future correspondence via email. Entrants may unsubscribe at any time by clicking 'unsubscribe'. China Highlights reserves the right to deny any entries believed to be submitted through fraudulent means.
6. By entering this prize giveaway, entrants also agree to abide by the general terms as listed on the China Highlights website: https://www.chinahighlights.com/aboutus/terms.htm.
7. We recommend entrants follow China Highlights on Facebook to keep up to date with the prize giveaway.
8. If the winner is unable to claim the prize, the promoter does not accept any liability.