CHINA-ASEAN Exposition is also called CAEXPO for short. It is set up by the departments in charge of economy development and trade in China and the ten countries of ASEAN, in combination with the ASEAN Secretariat and under the proposal of Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao. It is an international economic and trade communication event, undertook by the People's Government of the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. CAEXPO is held in Nanning City, Guangxi every year. With the purpose of promoting the development of the CHINA -ASEAN Free Trade Area, cooperation and sharing opportunities, CAEXPO includes the commodity trade, investment and cooperation and service trade. It is a new platform for China and ASEAN to enlarge their trade cooperation.
On October 8, 2003 when the 7th China and ASEAN (10 plus 1) Summit was held, Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao made a proposal that CHINA-ASEAN Exposition can be held in Nanning City, Guangxi every year after 2004, and CHINA -ASEAN Business and Investment Summit should be held at the same time. His proposal was widely welcomed by the leaders of the ten countries of ASEAN. Six CHINA-ASEAN Expositions have been successfully held since November 2004, as well as six CHINA -ASEAN Business and Investment Summits. Nanning City of Guangxi is the permanent host city. CHINA-ASEAN Exposition has promoted the establishment of the CHINA -ASEAN Free Trade Area. The 7th CHINA-ASEAN Exposition will be held in Nanning City, Guangxi Province from October 20, 2010 to October 24, 2010.
In 2005, CHINA-ASEAN Exposition was awarded China's Top Ten Famous Brand Exposition. The standing body of the Exposition, CHINA-ASEAN Exposition Secretariat won the Special Contribution Award of China's Exposition Industry.
In 2006, CHINA-ASEAN Exposition was awarded China's Top Ten Most Influential Government Guiding Exposition of 2006.
In 2007, CHINA-ASEAN Exposition was awarded China's Top Ten Most Influential National Brand Exposition of 2007.
In 2008, CHINA-ASEAN Exposition was awarded Top Ten Exposition of the Year 2008 at the 6th China Exposition Fortune Forum.
In 2009, CHINA-ASEAN Exposition was awarded China's Top Ten National Brand Exposition of the Year 2009 at the 7th China Exposition Summit Forum.
CHINA-ASEAN Exposition has been the only exposition in China that is held in a permanent host city and co-sponsored by multi-national governments so far. With the exposition as its center, CHINA-ASEAN Exposition includes many communication activities at different levels in different sectors. It has been established into a platform of communication and cooperation between China and ASEAN.
Agenda of the Exposition
The 7th CHINA-ASEAN Exposition
- Time: October 20, 2010–October 24, 2010
- Location: Nanning International Exposition Center (the east section of the National Avenue, Nanning City, Guangxi, China)
- 08:00-08:30 Exhibitors to enter the Hall
- 09:00 Opening Ceremony
- 17:00 Closing of the Hall
- 08:30 Exhibitors to enter the Hall
- 09:00-17:00 Exhibition Time
Note: Only on October 24 will the Exposition be opened to the public.
Major Events (Subject to the Information released at the Exhibition)
|October 19 Afternoon||Honored Guests touring around the Exhibition Hall|
|October 20 09:00||Opening Ceremony of the 7th CHINA-ASEAN Exposition|
|October 20 11:00||Opening Ceremony of the 7th CHINA -ASEAN Business and Investment Summit|
|October 20 14:00||The 2nd CHINA -ASEAN Financial Cooperation and Development Leaders Forum|
|October 20 20:00||Nanning International Folk Song Art Festival, also the Opening Gala of CHINA-ASEAN Exposition|
|October 24 14:00||High-ranking Official Meeting of the 7th CHINA-ASEAN Exposition|
|October 24 16:00||The Closing Press Conference of the 7th CHINA-ASEAN Exposition and CHINA-ASEAN Business and Investment Summit|
Scale and Exhibition Items
4000 international-standard exhibition booths will be set up. Among them, there will be 2800 indoor booths in the main exhibition hall (Nanning International Exhibition Center) and 600 outdoor booths. In the branch exhibition hall (Guangxi Exhibition Hall) there will be 600 booths. The exhibition is held with five themes, respectively business trade, investment and cooperation, advanced technology, service trade and Charming City.
Exhibition of Engineering Machinery and Transportation Vehicles (Outdoor Exhibition Area)
1) Engineering Machinery: excavating machinery, road building machinery, agitation machinery, loading and charging machinery and forklifts etc.
2) Construction Machinery: hoisting machinery and construction elevators etc.
3) Mining Machinery: excavating machinery, crushers and beneficiation machinery etc.
4) Transportation Vehicles: Project-specific vehicles, passenger vehicles and freight carriers and agriculture vehicles etc.
The Exhibition of Food Processing and Packing Machinery (Exhibition Hall 7)
1) Food Processing Machinery: beverage processing machinery, meat processing and slaughtering equipment, pastry processing machinery, drying machinery and filtering machinery etc.
2) Food Packing Machinery: labelers, packing machines for particles, powder and plastics, vacuum packaging machine
Exhibition of Power Equipment and New Energy Equipment (Exhibition Hall 11 and Exhibition Hall 12)
1) Power Equipment: power generating equipment, power transmission equipment, power distribution equipment, power transformation equipment, electric wires and cables, instruments and apparatuses and electrical automation equipment
2) New Energy Equipment: power generating equipment of the new energy resources of wind, solar, biology and geothermal energy and the supporting facilities.
Exhibition of Electronics and Appliances (Exhibition Hall 10 and Exhibition Hall 11)
1) Information Communication: Communications equipment, software and IT service
2 ) Domestic Appliances: kitchen appliances (micro-wave ovens, electro-thermal furnaces, electric cookers, electric ovens, gas furnaces, kitchen ventilators, dish washers, disinfection cabinets), refrigeration equipment, audio and video equipment and digital products.
Exhibition of Construction Materials (Exhibition Hall 8 and Exhibition Hall 9)
1) Construction Materials: interior decoration materials, new chemical materials for construction that are environmentally friendly, doors, windows, curtains and walls, bathroom suites and bidets, architectural ceramics
2) Construction Equipment: wood working machinery
Exhibition of the Jewelry (Exhibition Hall 16)
Jewelry, colorful and precious stones and jades, pearls and natural gems
Agricultural Exhibition (Branch Exhibition Hall, Location: Guangxi Exhibition Hall)
1) Materials for Agricultural Production: green pesticide (environmentally friendly pesticide), new and hi-tech fertilizer
2) Flowers, Fruits, Sapling and Trees: all kinds of fresh fruits, flowers and plants and saplings etc.
3) Packaged Food: green food, cigarettes, wines, drink and tea etc.
Note: All the Chinese food enterprises that apply for the exhibition should pass the QS authentication or present the hygiene license.
Exhibition of ASEAN Products (Exhibition Hall 4-6 and Exhibition Hall 13-15)
1) Exhibition of Brand Products: Products produced by famous domestic enterprises will be showed there and the image of the enterprises can be promoted.
2) Food and Agricultural Products: food, drink, local products and animal by-products, agricultural technology
3) Furniture: wooden furniture, cane furniture, other kinds of furniture, semi-manufactured furniture and house decoration
4) Handicrafts, Jewelry and Accessories: special handicrafts, jewelry and jades, fashionable accessories
5) Daily Disinfection Products: cleaning products, bath appliances, beauty care products, kitchen appliances, domestic appliances, home textiles and clothes, leather wares and suitcases, home products
6) Products of the Service Industry: sports, tourism and entertainment products, education, financial service, business consultancy, human resources, law consultancy and real estate.
Price of Exhibition
|Standard Booth Price||RMB 10,000 yuan||RMB 10,000 yuan for each|
|Special Decoration Price||RMB 1,000yuan/㎡||Exhibitors should rent at least 36 square meters indoors. RMB1,000yuan/㎡|
|Special Decoration Price||RMB 500yuan/㎡||Exhibitors should rent at least 36 square meters outdoors. RMB500yuan/㎡|
|Standard Booth Price for Foreign Exhibitors||USD 1500||USD1,500 for each|
|Special Decoration Price for Foreign Exhibitors||USD 150/㎡||Exhibitors should rent at least 36 square meters indoors. USD150/㎡|
|Special Decoration Price for Foreign Exhibitors||USD 75/㎡||Exhibitors should rent at least 36 square meters outdoors. USD75/㎡|
Exhibition Hall Service
Covering an area of 85,000 square meters (914,932 sq. ft.), Nanning International Exhibition Center is the permanent host site for CHINA-ASEAN Exposition. The main building is unique in design, ingenious in conception and magnificent in style. The Exhibition Hall is equipped with all kinds of service facilities. With the advanced equipment the Exhibition Hall is fully functional. Here you can enjoy the people-oriented one-stop services, including exhibition booth rental, conference facilities rental, flowers and etiquette, fax, copying and speed printing etc.
During the time of CHINA-ASEAN Exposition, a translation service desk will be set up in the Guest Service Center. Professional translators will provide paid business translation for exhibitors, including English, Japanese and the languages of some ASEAN countries.
Application and Registration
The China-ASEAN Expo Secretariat
- Hotline: +86-771-12343
- Address: No. 98 Zhuxi Avenue, Nanning City, Guangxi, P.R. China (中国广西南宁市竹溪大道98号)
- Zip Code: 530021
- Website: http://www.caexpo.org
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for enterprises from China Mainland, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan
Registration for enterprises from Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and countries outside China-ASEAN Free Trade Area (CAFTA)
Registration for enterprises from Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam
Apply for a Visa
Foreign entrepreneurs who demand a visa invitation please state out when applying for the Expo. The Expo Secretariat will distribute soon after approval. Entry visa to Nanning can be granted base on the official invitation extended by the CAEXPO. Please get to the Embassy (Consulate) of P. R. China with the Invitation to get the visa. There are two options:
1. In case of the absence of a Chinese Embassy in some countries, foreign entrepreneurs can get to the Embassy of P. R. China in a neighboring country.
2. Foreign entrepreneur getting to Nanning via Hong Kong can get the visa in the Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the PRC in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- Address: 7th Floor, China Resources Building, No.26 Harbour Road, Wanchai District, Hong Kong SAR
- TEL: 852-3413 2424
- FAX: 852-3413 2312
Event Pass Administration
Event Pass is the access to various exhibitions and related sites for the Expo activities. China- ASEAN Expo committee offers a variety of ways for the guest's applying for a pass, including individual exhibitor on-line applying, group exhibitors on-line applying, on-site applying and hotel applying. It will bring much convenience during the CAEXPO if you have applied a proper pass on time.
Apply for an Exhibitor Pass
1. Rules and Regulations
1) The Exhibitor Pass is only for the exhibitor personnel. No transferring of the pass is allowed.
2) Exhibitor's passes will be issued for confirmed exhibiting enterprises free of charge. No more than two Exhibitor Passes will be issued for the Chinese staff of exhibiting enterprises from outside China.
3) Exhibitor Pass should be applied before the inauguration of the 7th CAEXPO. Exhibitor's Pass issuing channels will be closed after the inauguration of the event
1) Group exhibitors: Application for passes should be made by group organizers before October 1. The liaison persons of the local designated reception departments in Guangxi will provide assistances in pass application and delivery.
2) Individual exhibitors: Please log on the Participant Information Platform at http://www.caexpo.org, the CAEXPO official website for on-line application before October 1, and obtain your pass via the Green Channel at the On-site Pass Center by presenting your valid ID or passport.
3. Requires for Pass-issuing
1) For pre-CAEXPO pass application: please provide your recent passport e-photos (240×320 pixels, in JPG format, ≤50K), personal information (full name, ID or passport number, name and address of company or organization, and description of major exhibits), and the number of your Booth Confirmation of the 7th CAEXPO.
2) The exhibiting enterprises may obtain the Exhibitor Passes upon paying their due booth rentals and undergoing relevant examination and inspection by the Exhibition Administration Division of the CAEXPO Secretariat.