The Best of Harbin
Harbin Mini Group | 1-Day Harbin Ice and Snow Fairyland Tour (6-12 People)
Why This Tour
- Explore Harbin's must-see sights in one day!
- Celebrate your holiday in a fairyland of ice and snow!
- Enjoy worry-free expert guiding and seamless transfers at a reasonable cost.
Tour Date and Price
|January||29th||CNY899 per person|
|January||31st||CNY949 per person|
|February||2nd, 4th, 6th||CNY949 per person|
|February||12th, 19th, 26th||CNY899 per person|
Immerse Yourself in a Colorful Ice and Snow World
Enter the Ice and Snow World at a smart time to see both the daytime and night views. Have fun with snow wonderland activities.
Appreciate China's Unique Snow Sculpture Art
Walk through the white snow world of Sun Island to see thousands of snow sculptures made by artists from around China and the world.
Have a Close Encounter with Endangered Siberian Tigers
Ride through Siberian Tiger Park in a bus protected by a security cage to see purebred Siberian tigers roaming freely up close. You even can purchase meat or live poultry at extra cost to feed them.
Your tour guide will wait for you in front of Modern Coffee & Restaurant (a time-honored restaurant in Central Street with a prominent sign), and then lead the way to your driver and car.
It is amazing to see a group of striped golden tigers walk and run together. View a few score Siberian tigers up close through fences, and see several other kinds of other large cats, such as Bengal tigers, lions, and pumas. Ride in well-protected vans or small buses into an area field where they run and may chase the vehicle or hop on it.
You will have about an hour for lunch. Your guide and driver will make recommendations and help you to get to the place you choose, but ordering the dishes and making payment will be yours to do, allowing you some time to yourselves.
As the birthplace of China's snow sculpture art displays, every year Sun Island attracts snow sculpture masters from all over the world. Huge snow sculptures display beauty and meaning. You can also enjoy the snow in many different ways, such as snowmobiling and snow golf.
See both the daytime and night views of the ice sculptures, which are quite different. You will enter the park at 3:30 pm before darkness descends at around 4 pm. Then, admire the colorfully-and-spectacularly-lit ice sculptures, enjoy an indoor performance, maybe take an ice bike for a spin, have fun in the ice labyrinth, ice slide, and ice castle…
Note:As Ice and Snow World only allows guides leading groups of 6+ tourists free entry, to save you that cost:
For groups of 1–5 people, your guide will not enter. She/he will help you get tickets and guide you to the entrance, offer instructions about the visit and where to meet afterwards, as well as coordinate your transfers.
For groups of 6–12 people, your guide will also accompany you inside and show you around the park.
After the tour, your guide and driver will transfer you back to Central Street, and guide you back to Modern Coffee & Restaurant.
About China Highlights
Since 1998 we've guided everyone ranging from US presidents, Australian Geographic and retired backpackers. Our goal is to create unique trips that take you off-the-beaten path, helping you discover China in a more authentic way. Our motto: "Discovery Your Way!"
A great tour
Our trip to Beijing was brilliantly organised and stress free. As usual with China Highlights our guide Ivy was really well prepared, knowledgeable and dealt with all the security, covid checks and tests etc. It made the trip really easy. more
- The minimum number of people for this trip is 4 and the maximum is 12. We can open another date for you if you have a group of 4 or more people and prefer a different departure date.
- Vehicle Type: 7 seats vehicle or same level for 4 people, 14 seats vehicle or same level for 5 - 7 people, 17 seats vehicle or same level for 8 - 12 people.
*Let us know if you prefer different dates, we might be able to open a new date for you if you are a group of more than 4 people)
*We can also customize private tours according to your interests and schedule.
- Air-conditioned vehicle with big windows and ample space
- English speaking local guidee
- Tickets for three attractions as listed in the itinerary.
- 24/7 helpline while you are traveling.
Tour code: HRB-1-GP
- Transportation to and from Harbin
- Tips for the guide and the driver
- Personal expenses
Best cancellation policy in the business!
- Cancellation due to the travel restriction of Covid-19: 100% refund
- Cancellation received up to 21 days before departure: 100% refund
- Cancellation received 14 to 20 days before departure: 90% refund
- Cancellation received 3 to 13 days before departure: 50% refund
- Cancellation received 0 to 2 days before departure: 0% refund