A Dynamic Winter Holiday
Harbin Mini Group | 7-Day Harbin, Yabuli, and Snow Town Tour
Why This Tour
- Experience the Ice Festivval,skiing,hot springs, and Snow Town in just one tour
- Indulge in the winter fun with some interesting outdoor activities.
- Enjoy a hassle-free discovery of northeast China
Tour Dates and Price
|Tour Date||Price||Single Room Supplement|
|Jan. 31st, 2022||CNY7999 per person||CNY3245 per person|
Enjoy the Amazing Atmosphere of Harbin Ice and Snow Festival
Walk into the dazzling, colorful wonderland of Harbin Ice and Snow World and the incredible Sun Island Scenic Area to appreciate the gorgeous ice and snow sculptures.
Indulge in the Winter Fun in the World of the Ice and the Snow
Enjoy many kinds of snow entertainment, such as thrilling slides, ice bikes, snow sliding in a dinghy, snow football, and skiing.
Feel the fun and speed of various exciting snow activities at Yabuli Ski Resort
Forget your age or level of skiing, and just step off the top of the slope into the snowy wonderland to ignite your winter holiday, laugh out loud, and enjoy it to the utmost! This world-class advanced ski resort will provide great moments for you.
Immerse yourself in the fairytale world of China Snow Town
China Snow Town is the best place to feel the charm of snow in a winter paradise. There, you can capture panoramic views of the snowy village and landscape, enjoy the fun of playing in the snow, and experience local life.
Walk Back in Time to Harbin's Beginnings
Take a historical walk on Central Street. Appreciate the ancient buildings with Western façades but traditional Chinese courtyards and interior designs, hear well-told tales of the old life of Harbin people, and taste the lovely local deserts.
Soak in a Hot Spring Surrounded by Snow and Trees
Stay in a forest hot spring resort in Yabuli. Enjoy an outdoor hot spring in the snowfield.
About China Highlights
Since 1998 we've guided everyone ranging from US presidents, Australian Geographic and retired backpackers. Our goal is to create unique trips that take you off-the-beaten path, helping you discover China in a more authentic way. Our motto: "Discovery Your Way!"
Lhasa Tibet Adventure
Coco helped us plan our ideal trip to recent trip Tibet. She was informative, patient, and helped us tailor the trip to our own needs. She made excellent suggestions and supported us with the permits, travel itinerary, and even flights. She is an incredible asset to the China Highlights Team! Our local guide Tenzin was also excellent and flexible with us each day. I was hit with some altitude sickness and Tenzin helped me get oxygen and medicine needed. He worked with us each day to help us eat local foods and recommended ideal times to visit sites to minimize wait times. We were able to see everything on our list and eat excellent food. Thank you Coco and Tenzin! more
Day by Day Itinerary
Hotel: Harbin Jingu Hotel or similar
Take a taxi to your Harbin hotel. Relax or explore this icy and snowy city.
Hotel: Harbin Jingu Hotel or similar
Firstly, let us have a morning walk in the and most prosperous Central Street. This 1,400-meter-long (almost 1-mile-long) walking street is more like an architectural art gallery, including more than 70 Baroque, Byzantine, and Renaissance-style buildings.
Your snow date starts from Sun Island, a big ice and snow sculpture exhibition park. See castles, bridges, cartoon figures, large slides…
Then we will go to the world's largest natural reserve for Siberian tigers — Siberian Tiger Park.
Then, your every neuron will surely buzz in the Ice and Snow World.
You can enjoy many kinds of snow entertainment, such as thrilling slides, ice bikes, snow karts, snow motorcycles, snow football, ice and snow CS, and skiing.
Hotel: Yabuli Forest Hot Spring Hotel or similar
Yabuli Ski Resort is the largest ski resort in China, featuring 17 ski trails for beginner, intermediate, and high-level skiers.
Unlike stand-alone Japanese hot springs, you can also have the ultimate combination of icy cold winter sports and a soothing hot spring in Yabuli. Yabuli Forest Hot Spring is the only selenium-rich hot spring in Heilongjiang Province (selenium benefits the immune system).
Here are some activity costs and equipment rental prices for your reference:
- Clothing: ￥80/half-day, ￥150/full-day
- Goggles: ￥50/half-day, ￥80/full-day
- Helmet: ￥50/half-day, ￥80/full-day
- Snow dinghying: ￥50 (30 minutes)
- Ski mobile: ￥120 (10 minutes)
Note: These costs are just previous figures for your reference. Please double check with the resort when you’re there.
Hotel:Yabuli Forest Hot Spring Hotel or similar
You will continue to have fun and enjoy skiing at the resort as well. After the skiing, warm yourself up in the open-air hot spring.
Hotel: Xunyunge Hotel or similar
After your 2-day skiing experience, we will travel to a magical snow fairyland,
Xueyun Avenue is the most important street in the town, with mushroom-shaped snow-laden houses decorated with red lanterns hanging from their eaves.
The observation platforms on Bangchui Hill are the best places for you to enjoy picturesque snow town views. You can walk up the wooden walkways built on the hillside, which total 3,200 meters in length, to ascend above the most beautiful winter fairytale world.
Hotel: Harbin Jingu Hotel or similar
Situated northwest of the snow town, Yangcao Hill is the highest point overlooking town, and its Camel Peak has an altitude of 1,235 meters. Featuring the best wide-angle view, Yangcao Hill is the ideal place to enjoy a sunrise or sunset. You will have a pre-dawn ride by a four-wheel drive up to the top.
After feeling the first rays of sunshine from above the snow village, we will go back to Harbin.
Say goodbye to the incredible Harbin. Airport transfer is your own arrangement.
- Early booking is suggested because the ski resorts are always fully booked for the public holiday.
- Single supplement fee will not be charged on your account unless you ask for a single room or if there is no one else of the same gender to share with.
- The minimum number of people for this trip is 4 and the maximum is 12. We can open another date for you if you have a group of 4 or more people and prefer a different departure date.
- Vehicle Type: 7 seats vehicle or same level for 4 people, 14 seats vehicle or same level for 5 - 7 people, 17 seats vehicle or same level for 8 - 12 people
- Luggage: One traveler is allowed to take a 24# suitcase and a small bag. We will not responsible for any extra charges due to excess baggage.
*Let us know if you prefer different dates, we might be able to open a new date for you if you are a group of more than 4 people)
*We can also customize private tours according to your interests and schedule.
- Air-conditioned vehicle with big windows and ample space
- English speaking local guide
- Activities, attractions tickets, and meals as listed in the itinerary
- Hotels listed in the itinerary or similar options
- 24/7 helpline while you are traveling
Tour code: HRB-9-GP
Best cancellation policy in the business!
- Cancellation due to the travel restriction of Covid-19: 100% refund
- Cancellation received up to 21 days before departure: 100% refund
- Cancellation received 14 to 20 days before departure: 90% refund
- Cancellation received 3 to 13 days before departure: 50% refund
- Cancellation received 0 to 2 days before departure: 0% refund