How to Cook Scrambled Eggs
The dish called scrambled eggs is a common style of home cooking where egg is the main ingredient. It has a great look and taste and is rich in nutrition. It is simple to cook, easy to handle and is suitable for a beginner to try.
Seasonings:5g Chinese chives, salad oil, salt, cooking wine
Note: The amount of the seasonings listed above can be adjusted according to personal taste.
- Clean the chives and dice them into small pieces.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl.
- Add some salt. Whisk the eggs with a wire whisk or chopsticks. Be sure the yolks and the egg whites are mixed up completely.
- Pour 2 teaspoons of water into the bowl. Add the small chives to the bowl and whisk them a bit.
- Pour some salad oil into a wok. Heat the oil to 70% of its temperature. Pour the beaten eggs into the wok. Let the eggs set and then stir the eggs from the bottom up. Let the eggs set again and then break the egg into pieces.
- Add some cooking wine and stir the eggs for about 10 seconds.
- The scrambled eggs are finished so dish them out.