There are 50 pairs of trains running between Guangzhou and Guilin, including 4 pairs of G category trains, 45 pairs of D category trains and 1 pair of normal-speed overnight trains. Among the D category trains, there are 18 pairs that will stop at Yangshuo.
- Distance: 480 km (298 miles)
- Shortest duration: 2 hours and 22 minutes
- Number of trains: 50 pairs of trains
Guangzhou – Guilin Train Schedule
Updated on Sept. 10, 2017
|Train Types||Departure||Arrival||Seat Classes||Price (for Adult)|
|G train: daytime high-speed train||Guangzhou South Station||Guilin North Station||2h27m - 2h33m||Business class:USD64
|D train: day-time bullet train||Guangzhou South Station||Guilin North Station/Guilin West Station/Guilin Railway Station||2h22m – 5h08m||First class:USD25
|K train: fast train||Guangzhou Railway Station||Guilin North Station||11h19m||Soft sleeper:USD55
For the detailed timetable, please click Guangzhou – Guilin train schedule.
Bullet Trains between Guangzhou and Yangshuo
Yangshuo has become a popular destination for foreign tourists. Yangshuo Railway Station is located in Xingping Town, which is 22km away from Yangshuo downtown.
The Guangzhou – Yangshuo line has become one of the busiest train routes since high-speed service between these two cities began running in 2016. Tickets between Guangzhou and Yangshuo are very popular during weekends and holidays. So it is recommended that you book the tickets as early as possible.
Transportation to Train Stations
Guangzhou South Railway Station (in Chinese: 广州南)
- By bus: K6, Pan 110, Pan 99, Pan 108, Pan 129, 288A, 301A, 303A, 309A, 312, K330
- By subway:
|Subway Station||Subway Line||Duration||Cost|
|Guangzhou Railway Station||Line 2||1 hour||USD1 (RMB6)|
|Guangzhou East Station||Line 2 & Line 3 & Line 6||1 hour||USD1 (RMB6)|
|Beijing Road||Line 2 & Line 6||50 minutes||USD1 (RMB6)|
- By taxi:
|Guangzhou Railway Station||1 hour||USD11 (RMB70)|
|Guangzhou East Station||1 hour||USD10 (RMB68)|
|Guangzhou North Station||3 hours||USD40 (RMB280)|
|Beijing Road||50 minutes||USD10 (RMB68)|
Guilin Railway Station (in Chinese: 桂林火车站)
- By bus: 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 16, 19, 22, 88, 99, 100
- By taxi:
|Zhengyang pedestrian street||15 minutes||USD3 (RMB20)|
|Guilin North Station||40 minutes||USD8 (RMB50)|
|Guilin West Station||1 hour||USD10 (RMB70)|
Guilin North Railway Station (in Chinese: 桂林北站)
- By bus: 1, 32, 83, 100, 211, 302, 303
- By taxi:
|Zhengyang pedestrian street||30 minutes||USD5 (RMB30)|
|Guilin Railway Station||50 minutes||USD6 (RMB40)|
|Guilin West Station||40 hour||USD9 (RMB60)|
1. Guilin West Railway Station is newly built and very far from downtown, with inconvenient transportation. So it is recommended that you don't choose trains that arrive at / depart from Guilin West Railway Station.
2. Yangshuo Railway Station is located in Xingping Ancient Town, also very far from downtown. There are shuttle buses between Yangshuo Bus South Station (阳朔汽车南站) and Yangshuo Railway Station, taking around an hour. You can walk from Yangshuo Bus South Station to the West Street.
3. The bus and subway usually work from 06:00 to 23:00. If you arrive in Guangzhou or Guilin early in the morning or later at night, our transfer service can save you a lot of hassle, especially during holidays. Read more about our transfer service.