Yangtze Gold 5 Cruise
- Select your cruise dates
- 3Expert reply
- 4Your cruise is ready!
Select your cruise dates (price per person, twin sharing basis)
China Highlights offers instant Yangtze cruise online bookings! Pay now to avoid price rises, get FREE UPGRADE for better views. Deck Upgrade: The prices are based on the standard cabin. Customers need to pay an additional fee (RMB 200 to RMB 600) based on the floor of the ship.
- 1.Child Price Reductions (Based on Full Prices): babies (0–2) occupying a bed 90% off; children (2–12) NOT occupying a bed 25% off; extra bed 25% off
- 2.Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher than above price list during Chinese National Holiday (10.1.-10.7, 2017) and Chinese Spring Festival (2.16.-2.22, 2018). Contact us for the detail price.
- 3.Tipping - All passengers (not include Yangtze Gold Cruises) sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding.
Cruise Map & Itinerary
- First Navigation: 2012
- Length: 149.95m
- Width: 24m
- Passengers: 570
- Gross Tonnage: 17000T
As the most luxurious ship in the Yangtze River now, Yangtze Gold 5 is just like a five-star resort floating in the Yangtze River, where not only the helicopter can stop, but also the golf court and the open swimming pool are also available.
Resembling Yangtze Gold 2 in appearance, Yangtze Gold 5 is internally decorated in an exotic Southeast Asian style, highlighting Buddha statues, grizzly screens, cane chairs, incenses, dark furniture and colored clothing deco.
Combining eating, living, going traveling, shopping and entertaining elements as one, Yangtze Gold 5 has the most-equipped recreational facilities, including the transparent Central Hall and Commercial Walking Street, delicate gourmet, mini-golf, double-decked cinema, simulated driving room, snooker bar, Cigar bar, swimming pool, boasting of one of the most comfortable and characteristic ships in the inland rivers in the world.
All passenger rooms are equipped with independent sightseeing balconies for passengers appreciating the fine views along the Yangtze River anytime.
Why choose Yangtze Gold 5
- It boasts of being the longest and the widest ship sailing in the Yangtze River.
- It boasts of holding the widest single bed in the standard room among all ships in the Yangtze River.
- It boasts of the lowest noise among all ships in the Yangtze River.
- It boasts of holding the most tourist elevators among all ships in the Yangtze River.
- It boasts of holding the largest and the most luxurious president suit among all ships in the Yangtze River.
- It is the only ship with the helicopter parking apron among all ships in the Yangtze River.
It is the only ship with the double-decked cinema and simultaneous interpretation conference room among all ships in the Yangtze River.
WiFi: RMB300 per person per voyage or RMB100 per person per day
Upgrade to VIP restaurant: RMB300 per person per voyage (VIP restaurant is more quiet, private and not crowded.)
Note: The staff on the ship can prepare vegetarian food for our customers. Please inform our travel advisor if you want vegetarian food on the ship. Take care of your belongs when you disembark and go upstairs. Your guide will pick you up at the exit.
Want a stress-free and time-saving way to get to the cruise Port from the airport? China Highlights can provide you with comfortable private transport straight to the Port. Contact us and we can also help you arrange your Yangtze cruise.
Transport Map: Chongqing Jiangbei Airport to Chaotianmen Port, Chongqing North Railway Station to Chaotianmen Port, Yichang New Century Port to Yichang Sanxia Airport
- 5F: Sun Deck
- 4F: Recreation Deck
- 3F: Bridge Deck
- 2F: Promenade Deck
- 1F: Main Deck
- Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Obervation Decks
- Card Room
- Live Entertainment
- Life Jackets
- Health Clinic
- Conference Hall
- Games Room
- Swimming Pool
- Smoking Room
- Central Air Conditioning
- Business Center
- Multifunction Hall
- Laundry Service
- Shore Excursions Tour Guide
- Learning Mahjong
- Welcome Performance
- Medical Care
- Beauty Salon
- Broadcast of Itinerary
- Carrying Luggage