Deposit & Final Payment
A deposit which is equal to 10% of the total tour cost is required at the time of booking with China Highlights Travel. The full or final payment is required 30 days before departure for your China tour. Should the tour booked within 30 days before departure for your China tour, full payment is required.
Methods of Payment
1.Visa or Master Card secure online payment via PayPal.When you receive our proposal with quotation, In the email body, you will see a "PAY NOW" symbol, just click the Visa/Master Card PAY NOW symbol on the email payment request and you will be taken to the secure PAYPAL web site to make payment. If you are a PAYPAL member simply follow the usual system. If you are not a member it's easy to join and it's free!
Or if you can pay us online to our paypal account directly at email@example.com after logging in your account at www.paypal.com
Note: When either PayPal or China Highlights Travel has reason to believe that the payment you made is fraudulent, we reserve the right to hold your bookings and require another method of payment.
More about PayPal
- What is Paypal?
- Why use PayPal when I have credit cards and why we choose Paypal?
- How do I know if I can make the payment via Paypal?
- How do I pay to us on Paypal?
- Why I cann't make the payment with my credit card and Paypal ask me to sign up a Paypal account and verified my Credit card?
- How do I create a Paypal account and verified my credit card?
- Payment Limits on Paypal
- How to consult Paypal?
2. Visa or Master Card by fax. When you receive our proposal with quotation, we will attach a "Credit Card Authorization Form" with the Email for you to fill. Please open the attached file and fill out the required form, then fax it to us at 86-773-2885309, with a copy of your credit card. If you prefer, you can scan the completed documents and email them to us. Click to see a sample of this form.
Credit Card Authorization Form in HTML format
Credit Card Authorization Form in word format
Note: This is only a guarantee of your payment; we will not charge your card until we have confirmed all the bookings.
3. Wire transfer.If you are booking your tour 30 days before your departure date, you may choose to make the payment by wire transfer. If you make payment from outside of China, please choose our US$ bank account, if you make payment from Hong Kong in HK$, please choose HK$ account, RMB account for payment made in RMB within China mainland.
Important Notes for those who make the payment through wire transfer:
1. Please include your tracking code on the transfer sheet when you are making wire transfer in the bank.
2. After you have made the wire transfer in your bank, please make a copy of the transaction receipt or stub issued by the bank, write down your tracking code on the copy and fax us the copy of the transaction receipt (Fax no. 86-773-2885309). Once we have received your payment fax, we will start to secure your booking.
3. It may take up to 10 days for your payment to reach our account. We recommend you to use the Bank of China to conduct the wire transfer which will be faster than using other banks.
Our Bank Information for Wire transfer/Bank Transfer
Our Bank Account (For clients from outside of China):
Beneficiary: Guilin China International Travel Service Co., Ltd
Address: China Highlights/ CITS Guilin, No. 11 Binjiang Road, Guilin 541002 China
Phone: 86-773-2831999 (all)
Bank Name: Bank of Communications Guilin Branch
Bank Address: 8 Nanhuan Road, Guilin, Guangxi, P.R.China
SWIFT NUMBER: COMMCNSHGLN (Please use this if your bank requires ID or Beneficiary Bank, Routing/ABA Number)
Branch Number: 301617000028
Post Code: 541001
Our Bank Account in Chinese (For clients within China mainland)
Our HK$ Bank Account in Chinese(For clients from Hong Kong):