Lijiang Weather in January
January is the coldest month of the year in Lijiang, and the most noticeable feature is the great difference in temperature of about 14 °C (57 °F). The high and low temperatures are 1.4 °C (34.5 °F) and 15.3 °C (59.5 °F), respectively. The days are mostly dry and the ultraviolet rays are strong.
Bring clothing for winter and autumn. When it's warm, wearing a T-shirt or a blouse is adequate, but add a wind coat when you climb the mountain. Sneakers are suitable. Also bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a sunhat to protect yourself from the strong ultraviolet rays.
Since this is the beginning of the New Year, many special local activities are held and delicious food is sold everywhere. Usually, January falls during the off peak tourism season, but since the Chinese lunar New Year is close by, visitors will experience a slight increase in prices at hotels and restaurants. See our Lijiang Tours.
Lijiang Climate Information by Month
- Lijiang Weather in January
- Lijiang Weather in February
- Lijiang Weather in March
- Lijiang Weather in April
- Lijiang Weather in May
- Lijiang Weather in June
- Lijiang Weather in July
- Lijiang Weather in August
- Lijiang Weather in September
- Lijiang Weather in October
- Lijiang Weather in November
- Lijiang Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Lijiang Weather in January
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on March 25, 2014
See all my travel articles