Essence Of Guangzhou And Shenzhen Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
The most memorable were Chen Chen Academy and the Guangta Mosque,Chen academy made me go wow..especially the artists at work there,after this trip I would Read more
Adnan Mar. 24, 2011
The Seven Star Rocks at Zhaoqing is very interesting. Lucia, our only guide we had was very helpful and obliging as well as havig a good knowledgeThe Read more
Robert Mar. 19, 2010
Guangzhou, known in the west as Canton, is a vibrant and dynamic city and the home much of China's industrial power. Shenzhen is the gateway to south eastern China for those entering from Hong Kong.
Duration: 4 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Guangzhou, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Guangzhou)
Place & Transport: Guangzhou
Today's Activities: Chen Ancestral Shrine, Qing Ping Market, Temple of the Six Banyan Trees, Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall, Yi Qi Ceramic
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Lianxiang Restaurant
- Chen Ancestral Shrine (1 hour): Chen Ancestral Shrine was built in 1867 in an architectural design and decoration in traditional Guangdong style. The temple is especially renowned for its beautiful craftsmanship. Historical figures, legends, and scenes are represented in many art forms, including wood carving, brick carving, pottery carving, brass and cast iron. These artistic and historical attributes make Chen Ancestral Shrine an important attraction in Guangzhou.
- Qing Ping Market (30 minutes): Qingping Market came into existence in 1979. It has over 2000 stalls along 1-km-long Qingping Lu and Ti Yun Lu in the north of Shamian Island. It is the largest street market in Guangzhou with multiple shops of Chinese medicines (including live scorpions!!), spices, fish, pets, and flowers. Over 60, 000 people shop in the market every day. It is a good idea to have a delightful walk after lunch through the legendary Qingping Market.
- Temple of the Six Banyan Trees (1 hour): A world famous ancient Buddhist temple, built 1460 years ago. The pagoda in it is quite colorful and houses some thousand Buddha statues, thus it has got another name "Thousand-Buddha Pagoda." The ancient temple features a towering colorful pagoda, luxuriant trees and historic and cultural relics. Because of the splendid pagoda, this temple was selected as one of the top ten scenic spots in Guangzhou.
- Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall (1 hour): a memorial building built in 1931 with the funds raised by the Guangzhou people and overseas Chinese in memory of Sun Yat-sen.
- Yi Qi Ceramic: Yi Qi Ceramic is a famous shopping mall mainly dealing with the sales of ceramics. It showcases Chinese ceramic products of all types from sculptures to domestic goods.
- Lianxiang Restaurant: Lotus Restaurant is a restaurant with a history of over one hundred years. It is famous for its Cantonese cooking and Dim sun, especially the Moon cake.
Place & Transport: Guangzhou to Shenzhen, Train No. D739 (Guangzhou Railway Station - Shenzhen Railway Station) Dep 09:18 - Arr 10:29
Today's Activities: Hotel to Train station Transfer (Guangzhou), Train station Transfer (Shenzhen), Window of the World
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Belle Epoque Shenzhen
- Window of the World: Window of the World, as the name implies, is an assemblage of many of the most famous landmarks from throughout the world. The sites are geographically arranged according to the location of the landmark on a world map.
A night performance, accompanied by surrounding stereo sound effects and lighting, displays a panorama of world civilization on the shell-shape central stage, as well as on the flower-lined road and the elliptical fountain stage. This performance is an option in Window of the World.
- Belle Epoque Shenzhen: The restaurant is located near the Emperor State Building. It is decorated in a luxurious and elegant style. The restaurant specializes in French food and has the reputation of being best French restaurant in Shenzhen.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$699||$539||$539||$284 / $147 / $147 /|
|6-9 Persons||$559||$419||$419||$284 / $147 / $147 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$699||$539||$539||$305 / $147 / $147 /|
|6-9 Persons||$579||$419||$419||$305 / $147 / $147 /|
Tour Length: 4 Days
Attractions: Chen Ancestral Shrine, Qing Ping Market, Temple of the Six Banyan Trees, Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall, The Window of the World, China Folk Culture Village
|Guangzhou||Garden Hotel Guangzhou
||Ocean Hotel Guangzhou
||Ocean Hotel Guangzhou
|Shenzhen||Luohu Shangrila Hotel Shenzhen
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Guangzhou, Shenzhen by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
Guangzhou To Shenzhen Transfer via: Train, D739 (Our arrangements)
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports/railway stations and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.