Explore Guilin's Countryside With Li River Hike
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Guilin
A 20 km Li River hike on day 2 takes 7-8 hours and takes in some of the best landscape anywhere. Walk along the Li River and through the small villages. See rice fields, orchards and unique karst mountains.
Duration: 4 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Guilin, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Guilin)
- Hiking from Yangdi to Xingping Town: Hiking along the Li River gives a great opportunity see the gorgeous Li River scenery close-up and the life of the farmers who live by the river. After a one hour drive from Guilin, you will arrive at Yangdi which is the starting point. The hike from Yangdi to Xingping is about 20 km and it takes about 5 hours at a medium pace. You will pass small villages; see rice fields, orchards and unique karst mountains. It is pleasant to count how many horses on the famous nine-horses-fresco as well as take a picture at Xingping which is featured on the 20 Yuan bank note. You will need to cross the river three times in a ferry boat during the hike. Our driver will pick you up at Xingping and then drive the 40 minutes to Yangshuo. Please bring some snacks for lunch since there is no restaurant along the way. Hiking Tips: 1. Lunch on the second day will be at a village restaurant about the half way. No tourist fare here. 2. Wear walking shoes and clothes suitable for outdoor activities. 3. Don't forget to bring water, sunscreen, sun-glasses, and cap etc. 4. Spring and autumn are the best times, when the temperatures and humidity are lower.
Place & Transport: Yangshuo
Today's Activities: Yangshuo Countryside Cycling
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at cafe Del Moon
- Yangshuo Countryside Cycling: Experience the hustle & bustle of the Yangshuo traffic for 10 minutes before you escape onto the country roads, lanes and tracks of the distinctive and beautiful Yangshuo countryside. Biking alongside the paddy field and orchards that surround the famous mountains will give a fascinating insight into life in rural China. You will have a family visit on the half way. It is an opportunity to see a real country life and talk to the local farmers.
- cafe Del Moon: Cafe Del Moon is one of the most popular restaurants in Yangshuo West Street, it serve western cuisine especially for firewood pizza, as well as variety of ground coffee are provided in the restaurants, people can choose to take the upstairs seat to enjoy the surrounding mountain scenery.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$549||$519||$499||$218 / $181 / $85 /|
|6-9 Persons||$399||$369||$299||$218 / $181 / $85 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$619||$599||$499||$286 / $244 / $85 /|
|6-9 Persons||$469||$419||$299||$286 / $244 / $85 /|
Tour Length: 4 Days
Attractions: Hiking from Yangdi to Xingping Town, Yangshuo biking to Yangshuo Moon Mountain and Yangshuo Big Banyan Tree
||Guilin Bravo Hotel
||Guilin Osmanthus Hotel
|Yangshuo||Green Lotus Hotel
||Green Lotus Hotel
||Yangshuo Aiyuan Hotel
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Guilin, Yangshuo by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.