Li River Cruise & Yangshuo Combo
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Guilin
The flexibility with the itinerary and scheduling were also great. And the base itinerary and the new sites we added to the itinerary on the fly (silk Read more
Roslyna Apr. 06, 2011
Mervyn Apr. 02, 2011
Thanks for organising such a wonderful trip again. We really enjoyed the tour especially Li River and Longji Terraced Hills. Also our guide recommend Read more
Robyn Mar. 22, 2011
Guilin's beauty is renowned throughout the world. Feast on the stunning scenery along the charming Li River and venture into the countryside in Yangshou to cycle or drive through the rice paddies in 4 days.
Duration: 4 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Guilin, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Guilin)
Place & Transport: Guilin to Yangshuo
Today's Activities: Li River Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Li River Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo. (4 hours): A cruise along the Li River between Guilin and Yangshuo is an unforgettable experience. As you take in the stunning scenery, there's something interesting to see at almost every bend in the river. Between spectacular limestone peaks you'll see graceful bamboo groves, farmers tending rice paddies, and lumbering water buffaloes pulling carts or cooling off in the river. You may see fishermen gliding along on their narrow bamboo rafts, and if you're very lucky you might see one of the famous fishing cormorants. Boats depart from various wharves, according to the height of the river at different times of the year.The Li river cruise is by a medium size boat which can accommodate about 140 passengers.
Place & Transport: Yangshuo
Today's Activities: Yangshuo Countryside Cycling, Yangshuo Chinese Cookery Class
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Yangshuo Countryside Cycling: Experience the hustle & bustle of the Yangshuo traffic for 10 minutes before you escape onto the country roads, lanes and tracks of the distinctive and beautiful Yangshuo countryside. Biking alongside the paddy field and orchards that surround the famous mountains will give a fascinating insight into life in rural China. You will have a family visit on the half way. It is an opportunity to see a real country life and talk to the local farmers.
Yangshuo Chinese Cookery Class: This class begins at the local market where ingredients for the dishes are chosen by students. Back at a covered, rooftop patio-classroom, you have an opportunity to learn three dishes and enjoy the fruits of your labor. You can choose other favorite dishes at the lunch.
What happens during the class?
1. Meet the teacher in cooking school and choose two meat dishes and one vegetable dish from the menu.
2. Walk to local farmer's market and see different kinds of seasonable vegetable and meat sell in the market.
3. Back to school to start the class, there are three steps to learn: chopping, frying and seasoning.
4. Taste the dishes you cook and receive the recipes after class.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$579||$549||$439||$218 / $181 / $81 /|
|6-9 Persons||$429||$399||$299||$218 / $181 / $81 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$649||$609||$439||$286 / $244 / $81 /|
|6-9 Persons||$509||$459||$299||$286 / $244 / $81 /|
Tour Length: 4 Days
Attractions: Li River Cruise, Yangshuo biking to Yangshuo Moon Mountain and Yangshuo Big Banyan Tree
||Guilin Bravo Hotel
||Guilin Osmanthus Hotel
|Yangshuo||Green Lotus Hotel
||Green Lotus Hotel
||Yangshuo Aiyuan Hotel
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Guilin, Yangshuo by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.