Urumqi Weather in August
Like July, August is still hot. Daytime temperatures are between 28°C (82.4°F) and 32°C (89.6°F), and night temperatures are between 18 °C (64.4°F) and 22°C (71.6°F). The days are mostly dry and sunny this month.
If you travel during August, it is important to bring sunscreen to protect your skin from the sunshine, ultraviolet rays, and dust. During the daytime, men can wear T-shirts and thin summer trousers and women can wear dresses, skirts, and vests. At night, wear long-sleeve clothes and trousers.
The traditional Islamic festival is Hari Raya (开斋节), which happens this month. The festivities continue to the end of the month for about 25 days, giving you three weeks to taste a variety of delicious local food. What's more, don't forget to book your hotel room early. See our Urumqi Tours.
Urumqi Climate Information by Month
- Urumqi Weather in January
- Urumqi Weather in February
- Urumqi Weather in March
- Urumqi Weather in April
- Urumqi Weather in May
- Urumqi Weather in June
- Urumqi Weather in July
- Urumqi Weather in August
- Urumqi Weather in September
- Urumqi Weather in October
- Urumqi Weather in November
- Urumqi Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Urumqi Weather in August
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.