Top Four Ships Preferred by Western Customers
The Victoria Selina is a favorite super five-star cruise ship managed by an American company. To best serve foreign visitors, it uses Western-style management and bilingual representatives. A redecoration process completed in April 2011 added advanced facilities, including a new sightseeing elevator, imported marble bathrooms, a Western-style restaurant, and VIP lounges.
The Victoria Selina has a total of 133 cabins, including 89 standard rooms (21 m2), 40 executive suites (29.7 m2), two deluxe suites (35 m2) and two Shangri-La Suites (58.8 m2). All cabins are equipped with a balcony and bathtub. To meet the varied culinary preferences of the passengers, both Chinese and Western buffets are offered.
The ship holds rich and colorful activities, such as a champagne party and a folk fashion show. You can choose the activities you want to relax yourself.
The President No. 1 is a deluxe cruise ship with the largest public area and complete public facilities. A large number of guests prefer this ship, and gave it a high score of 4.64.
The President No. 1 can accommodate 188 passengers in her 94 cabins. Each cabin has an independent balcony offering the best views for appreciating the beauty of the Yangtze River.
The ship is renowned as one of the best deluxe boats on the Yangtze River not only for its top hardware facilities, but also for its first-class service.
Taking a cruise on this comfortable ship will make you feel like you are cruising on a floatable garden on the Yangtze River.
The Century Diamond cruise ship, designed and constructed by top European experts, took her virgin trip in July 2008. It is equipped as a floating five-star Hilton Hotel.
The ship has a capacity of 264 passengers in her 132 cabins, including 112 top-class guest rooms, four executive suites, 14 deluxe suites, and two Presidential Suites. All rooms have convenient and comfortable European-style bathrooms and private balconies. The ship offers two transparent sightseeing lifts that allow passengers to fully appreciate the beauty of the Three Gorges, and two restaurants to meet passengers’ diverse appetites.
The Century Diamond is the only Yangtze River cruise ship offering drinkable tap water.
The Victoria Prince is the flagship of the upgraded Victoria fleet and the only cruise ship that sails between Shanghai and Chongqing. To provide Western guests with the best service, staff members are proficient in both Chinese and English.
The Victoria Prince was redesigned in 2010 with private balconies for all cabins to allow intimate, private viewing of the scenery of the Three Gorges. Each cabin on the ship is also equipped with a bathroom and HBO and BBC broadcasts.
Cruises on the Victoria Prince can be combined with a land tour, and onboard entertainment includes local performers.
Victoria Prince not only provides a long route covering the Yangtze River from Chongqing to Shanghai, but also offers short routes, such as Shanghai–Wuhan, Wuhai–Chongqing, Chongqing–Wuhan, and Wuhan–Shanghai. The greatest number of possible attractions is included on each cruise.
- Yangtze River Ferry Boat
- Five Highly Recommended Cruises for 2011
- Top Three Most Luxury Yangtze Cruises
- Top Five Cost-Effective Cruises
- Century, Victoria and President Series?
Recommended Yangtze River Tours
- Destination: Shanghai, Chongqing, Yangtze, Yichang, Shanghai
- Shanghai is an intoxicating blend of historic culture and an ultra-modern mega city. Combine this with some of China's most spectacular scenery, cultural treasures and religious and historical sites on the Yangtze River to see the huge contrast which is China.
- Destination: Beijing, Chongqing, Yangtze, Yichang
- Beijing has been at heart of China's history, government and culture since ancient times and the Yangtze is known as the cradle of Chinese culture and in many ways is the life blood of China. We combine both to give a great insight to our country in 8 short days.
- Destination: Hong Kong, Guilin, Chongqing, Yangtze, Yichang, Shanghai, Beijing
- Take a cruise on the spectacular Yangtze River and stay in Hong Kong and Shanghai. This is a truly comprehensive and very popular journey exploring China's greatest treasures at a relaxed pace.