Five Highly Recommended Cruises for 2013/2014
Victoria Jenna Instant Confirm
Victoria Jenna is the most popular ship among the Victoria Cruise Fleet. It is one of the largest and most luxurious ships on the Yangtze River. The ship is relatively new, which was Launched in 2009. Cabins are large, and each cabin has a private balcony. We offer very competitive price for this ship.
We offer the lowest price for this ship among all our competitors. This is the best selling ship among the President Cruise fleet.
The ship began its maiden voyage in 2011. and it features spacious public area. and a classical European style. Cabins are large with 16 square meters, and each cabin has a private balcony.
President 8 is the largest, and one of the newest ship on the Yangtze Cruise. The ship will take its first voyage in April 2013. Great Maiden Voyage discount is offered.
The ship features large deluxe cabin - Deluxe standard cabin with balcony 27.5 sq. m. Advanced design is applied to reduce disturbances. It is good for families - The 100 deluxe standard cabins can be upgraded into triple rooms for families.
Century Paragon is the most luxurious and newest ship on the Yangtze River. The ship, launched in March, 2013. has the largest and most luxurious spa on the Yangtze River.
Wi-fi is provided, and executive floor suites on both deck 5 and deck 6 offer broad views. 24-hour dining service is offered.
President No.1 Instant Confirm
President No. 1 is also one of our best selling ship. We offer very competitive price for this ship.
It is a deluxe cruise ship well known for its fine decorations, modern facilities, safety, great comfort, and considerate services.
- Top Three Most Luxury Yangtze Cruises
- Top Five Cost-Effective Cruises
- Top Four Ships Preferred by Western Customers
Recommended Yangtze River Tours
- Destination: Shanghai, Chongqing, Yangtze, Yichang, Shanghai
- Shanghai is an intoxicating blend of historic culture and an ultra-modern mega city. Combine this with some of China's most spectacular scenery, cultural treasures and religious and historical sites on the Yangtze River to see the huge contrast which is China.
- Destination: Beijing, Chongqing, Yangtze, Yichang
- Beijing has been at heart of China's history, government and culture since ancient times and the Yangtze is known as the cradle of Chinese culture and in many ways is the life blood of China. We combine both to give a great insight to our country in 8 short days.
- Destination: Hong Kong, Guilin, Chongqing, Yangtze, Yichang, Shanghai, Beijing
- Take a cruise on the spectacular Yangtze River and stay in Hong Kong and Shanghai. This is a truly comprehensive and very popular journey exploring China's greatest treasures at a relaxed pace.