Harbin Weather in March
It is the end of winter and the beginning of spring. The average low and high temperature is respectively at 1 °C (34 °F) and -11 °C (12 °F). There might be some light snowfalls in the beginning of March.
Weather in March is changeable, with temperatures that may rise or fall by 10 degrees Celsius overnight. But it is mostly windy, dry, sunny and clear. In March, winter clothing such as down jacket, thick sweater and scarf are needed because it is still very cold, especially in early March. Wearing layers are always practical, which is easier to take on and off in the changeable weather. Check out top things to do in Harbin, or our Harbin tour packages.
Harbin Climate Information by Month
- Harbin Weather in January
- Harbin Weather in February
- Harbin Weather in March
- Harbin Weather in April
- Harbin Weather in May
- Harbin Weather in June
- Harbin Weather in July
- Harbin Weather in August
- Harbin Weather in September
- Harbin Weather in October
- Harbin Weather in November
- Harbin Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Harbin Weather in March
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on July 30, 2012
See all my travel articles