Harbin Weather in September
Weather in September is very changeable, and there is a big difference of temperature between day and night. Usually it is sunny, dry and clear, with only a few days of rain. Average high and low temperature is respectively at 9 °C (48 °F) to 21 °C (69 °F). Summer clothes like shorts, skirts and T-shirts will still do, but you might also need a cardigan/light jacket and long trousers to deal with early morning and evening coolness.
Chrysanthemums Fair is held every year at Shangzhi Park in Xiangfang District in Harbin. The fair usually lasts for about one month, with more than 400 species of chrysanthemums and hundreds of pots of bonsai on display. Check out top things to do in Harbin, or our Harbin tour packages.
Harbin Climate Information by Month
- Harbin Weather in January
- Harbin Weather in February
- Harbin Weather in March
- Harbin Weather in April
- Harbin Weather in May
- Harbin Weather in June
- Harbin Weather in July
- Harbin Weather in August
- Harbin Weather in September
- Harbin Weather in October
- Harbin Weather in November
- Harbin Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Harbin Weather in September
Hi Cheryl, the climate is quite comfortable in Harbin in September, so a good time to visit it.
It is my pleasure to help plan your Harbin tour. In order to give you an accurate quotation please help me with below the information:
1. Number of people in your group(how many kids and elderly people respectively)
2. Entry/ departing city
3. Places or attractions that you want to visit
4. Class of hotel: 3 / 4 / 5 star
5. Besides Harbin, any other places you would like to visit? Such as Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, etc.
After getting further information from you, I will send you a detailed itinerary, okay?Whitney Liao replied on 2013-07-01
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on September 3, 2012
See all my travel articles