Shanghai Sculpture Park
If you are looking for a destination with greenery, fresh air and amusing entertainment facilities for your family’s outing in Shanghai, Shanghai Sculpture Park should be a nice choice. There you can enjoy yourselves with lakes, sandy beaches, fairground, amusement facilities, barbecue, and various sculptures. The giant tree house and the fountain bridge are especially popular for children.
Shanghai Sculpture Park is built with the idea of "return to the nature and taste the flavor of art". It has lake zones and green areas with a large area. "Four seasons" can be experienced at the hinterland around the lake. About 50 giant sculptures made by modern artists from all around the world are harmonious with the picturesque scenery, being one obvious characteristic of the park. Picture show, artwork show and car exhibition are held regularly at Yuehu Art Gallery, making the park even more artistic. Intelligence Square and Recreation Area are not only heaven for kids. With all kinds of amusing entertainment facilities, adults can also enjoy themselves and retrace their losing colorful memories.
- Feature: It is the place where you can appreciate the modern sculpture, natural sight and landscape art.
- Opening Time: 09:00 – 18:00
- Entrance fees: 120 yuan for an adult, 50 yuan for a child under 1.4 meters. Every Tuesday (except public holidays), adults can enter the park with half-price ticket (60 yuan).
- Address: Linyin New Road NO.1158, Sheshan Holiday Resort
- Transportation: Take the metro line NO.9, get off at Sheshan Station and go on for 5 minutes by taxi.
- Things to Do
- Top Reasons to Visit
- Top Things to Do
- Things to Do With Kids