Century Paragon Cruise
Cruise Map & Itinerary
Cruise Itinerary from Chongqing to Yichang
|Day||Events & Activities|
|Day 1||Board the ship from 18;30 to 21:00 and departs Chongqing at 21:30.(Dinner is not included)|
|Day 2||Tai Chi exercise. shore excursion to Shibaozhai. Captain's welcome party and dinner. Crew cabaret. Note:The Cruise itinerary adjusted from June to August Learning traditional Chinese Taiji boxing Shore excursion to the Three Natural Bridges, 1 1/2 hours drive to get there and takes 2 1/2 hours to visit. After that, you will takes another 1 1/2 hours to visit Fairy Hill National Park. Finish sightseeing and takes 1 1/2 drive back to the ship. The buffet dinner will served after come back, and enjoy the crews’ performance at night.|
|Day 3||Tai Chi exercise. Optional tour to White Emperor City(RMB260 per person). Scenic cruising---Qutang Gorge. Scenic cruising---Wu Gorge. Shore excursion to Shennv Stream.|
|Day 4||Have buffet Breakfast on board, and disembark at Maoping pier of Yichang. Shore excursion to the Three Gorges Dam Site Take a bus to Yichang say goodbye.|
Cruise Itinerary from Yichang to Chongqing
|Day||Events & Activities|
|Day 1||Arrive at Maoping Pier from Yichang to board the ship. (Dinner is not included).|
|Day 2||Tai Chi exercise. Scenic cruising---Xiling Gorge. Optional tour to The Three-Gorges Tribe Scenic Spot(RMB 290 per person). Shore excursion to The Three Gorges Dam Site. Optional excursion to the Hometown of Quyuan. Sails through the ship-locks. Captain's welcome party and dinner. Fashion Show.|
|Day 3||Tai Chi exercise. Scenic cruising---Wu Gorge. Shore excursion to Shennv Stream. Scenic cruising---Qutang Gorge. Optional tour to White Emperor City(RMB 290 per person).|
|Day 4||Tai Chi exercise. Shore excursion to Shibaozhai(9:00-12:00am). Captain's farewell banquet. Crew Show. Note: The Cruise itinerary adjusted from June to August Learning traditional Chinese Taiji boxing Shore excursion to the Three Natural Bridges, 1 1/2 hours drive to get there and takes 2 1/2 hours to visit. After that, you will takes another 1 1/2 hours to visit Fairy Hill National Park. Finish sightseeing and takes 1 1/2 drive back to the ship. The buffet dinner will served after come back, and enjoy the crews' performance at night.|
|Day 5||Arrives in Chongqing at 9:00am.|
- First Navigation: 2013
- Length: 141.8m
- Width: 19.8m
- Passengers: 398
- Gross Tonnage: 12516T
Five Innovative Facilities Create a Luxurious Floating Palace
For the first time on a Yangtze cruise ship…
- The passenger zone extends to the seven stories of the Century Paragon’s decks, with a seven-story-high luxurious and splendid hall inside, and there is an elevator is between the first and fifth floors, expanding dramatically the recreational space for passengers.
- There is a VIP passenger zone on the sixth floor, with an independent VIP restaurant, VIP Reception Zone and Sunshine Deck, providing a distinguished and exclusive VIP service.
- There is a 3.7-meter-tall, wide-span, pillar-less, multi-function hall on the fifth floor, equipped with the Central Performance Stage and LED Screen, providing truly professional audiovisual enjoyment for passengers.
- There is a large, indoor, thermostatic swimming pool of over 200 square meters, with water bars, gyms, resting zones, and dressing rooms with shower facilities — the best-equipped swimming pool on the Yangtze River.
- There is a tiered, high-definition, multifunctional cinema, accommodating 150 visitors, which doubles as a simultaneous-interpretation function room for international conferences, providing professional conference facilities and recreation.
Innovative Imperial Quality for Your Enjoyment
The specially-customized, best-equipped guest rooms are equipped with new, panoramic, glass balconies; exclusive soft and warm “sleep-in” mattresses and bedding, wet-and-dry-separated bathtubs, on-tap purified drinking water system, automatic air-conditioning system, LED-screen satellite TVs and direct-dial telephones are well-equipped for passengers.
The comfortable butler service is available for the executive suites, and the 24-hour private butler service is available for the president suite: including luggage and packing, desserts, fruits, shoe-polishing and dinner-delivering serives.
The buffet and wifi are available all day long here, so you can enjoy delicious dishes and surfing online anytime. The professional theatrical performance bands from abroad is also available here, providing visitors with experience of watching live show in Broadway.
The largest and the most luxurious SPA service is also available in the Yangtze Century Paragon, where the professional beauticians take care your skin carefully.
Tipping Special Note: All passengers on New Century Cruises are required to pay RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable when they check out for disembarkation.Customer request a specific deck need an additional fee based on the floor of ship.
Note: The staff on the ship can prepare vegetarian food for our customers. Please inform our travel advisor if you want vegetarian food on the ship. Take care of your belongs when you disembark and go upstairs. Your guide will pick you up at the exit.
Want a stress-free and time-saving way to get to the cruise Port from the airport? China Highlights can provide you with comfortable private transport straight to the Port. Contact us and we can also help you arrange your Yangtze cruise.
Transport Map: Chongqing Jiangbei Airport to Chaotianmen Port, Chongqing North Railway Station to Chaotianmen Port, Yichang New Century Port to Yichang Sanxia Airport
Standard Cabin (Basic)
- Number of cabin: 156
- Area: 28㎡
- Bed Size: 2.0m*0.9
- Balcony: 2.8㎡
- Floor: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Number of cabin: 4
- Area: 30㎡
- Bed Size: 2.0m*0.9
- Balcony: 4.3㎡
- Floor: 3, 4
- Number of cabin: 38
- Area: 35.6㎡
- Bed Size: 2.0m*1.0
- Balcony: 3.6㎡
- Floor: 5, 6
- Number of cabin: 2
- Area: 106㎡
- Bed Size: 2.0m*1.8
- Balcony: 30㎡
- Floor: 3
- Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Observation Decks
- Card Room
- Live Entertainment
- Multifunction Hall
- Swimming Pool
- Health Clinic
- Conference Hall
- Games Room
- Central Air Conditioning
- Children's Playroom
- Free Mineral Water
- Smoking Room
- Business Center
- Life Jackets
- Laundry Service
- Shore Excursions Tour Guide
- Learning Mahjong
- Welcome Performance
- Medical Care
- Beauty Salon
- Broadcast of Itinerary
- Carrying Luggage
China Highlights offers instant Yangtze cruise online bookings! Pay now to avoid price rises, get FREE UPGRADE for better views. Deck Upgrade: The prices are based on the standard cabin. Customers need to pay an additional fee (RMB 200 to RMB 600) based on the floor of the ship.
- 1.Child Price Reductions (Based on Full Prices): babies (0–2) occupying a bed 90% off; children (2–12) NOT occupying a bed 25% off; extra bed 25% off
- 2.Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher than above price list during Chinese National Holiday and Chinese Spring Festival. Contact us for the detail price.
- 3.Tipping - All passengers (not include Yangtze Gold Cruises) sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding.
- 4. Pay the cabin tickets one month before ship start, get FREE UPGRADE for better views. You can also choose upgrade when you check-in, usually deck upgrade prices are based on the standard cabin. Customers need to pay an additional fee (RMB 200 to RMB 600) based on the floor of the ship.