Beijing, the imperial and modern capital of China, is the front door to China's history and China today. It has some of the finest remnants of China's imperial past and its cityscapes showcase modern China's prestige. Our private Beijing tours will allow you to capture the spirit of China.
Our tours are typically private and tailor-made. We innovate and create uniquely delightful experiences that go far beyond rushing around the tourist attractions. Our tours will allow you to immerse yourself in local traditions and to connect with the local people and culture.
Best Private Beijing Tours for 2021
These are the most popular itineraries for visiting the classic sights. 80% of first-time visitors choose these tours. All the following tours are private and can be customized.
- A full exploration of Beijing's history and culture
- Connect with local life in the historical hutongs
- Explore the Forbidden City with an expert guide
- Enjoy a night at the finely-lit Great Wall
- Walk on the most beautiful Great Wall section
- Experience Chinese culture at Gubei Water Town
- Discover the Forbidden City according to kids' interests.
- Enjoy a toboggan ride down from the Great Wall.
- Have lunch in the first smart restaurant in Beijing.
Great Wall Hiking Tours
These are the 3 most popular Great Wall hiking tours. The best way to explore the Great Wall is with a guide who hikes with you, presents the Wall's history, and shows you the best photo spots.
- Hike on the best-preserved ruins of the Great Wall
- The most beautiful Great Wall section
- The most popular Great Wall hiking route
- Enjoy the amazing scenery in a wild section of the Great Wall
- Conquer the steepest section of the Wall
- Best for serious hikers
- Walk on the best-restored section
- Enjoy the Great Wall lit up at night under the stars
- Chinese culture experiences at Gubei Water Town
Beijing Layover Tours and Excursions
Utilize your layover time to visit Beijing's classic sights. Below are the two most popular tours for an excursion.
- Highlights of Beijing and the Great Wall
- With only you to cater to, we'll maximize your time
- Visit Beijing's classic sights from Tianjin Cruise Port
- Enjoy a private transfer between the city and the cruise port
- Hike on the Great Wall
- Have a Panoramic View of the Forbidden City
China Tours from Beijing
Beijing is a major gateway city to most tourist cities in China. Convenient transportation including flights and bullet trains mean it is very easy to start your China trip from Beijing. See below our most popular 3 China tours from Beijing.
Travel from China's capital to its prosperous largest city. Feel the contrast of old and new.
Experience imperial Beijing and discover Xi'an's 2,000-year-old secrets in 6 days. Feel the old traditions.
Explore China's ancient glory and its ambitious modernity with our top itinerary for first-time visitors.
Spotlight Experiences to Enrich Your Beijing Tour
We believe an authentic travel experience goes beyond visiting the must-see attractions. We enable you to immerse yourself in local traditions and life.
Why Book with Us
- Confirm where you can go.
- Help you get the required documents.
- Offer you the best options when last-minute changes occur.
- Promise you a full refund up to 24 hours before departure.
- Flexible travel pace
- No commission shops
- No risky bookings with one-man companies