President 7 Cruise
- Select your cruise dates
- 3Expert reply
- 4Your cruise is ready!
Select your cruise dates (price per person, twin sharing basis)
China Highlights offers instant Yangtze cruise online bookings! Pay now to avoid price rises, get FREE UPGRADE for better views, and enjoy our VIP service. Deck Upgrade: The prices are based on the standard cabin. Customers need to pay an additional fee (RMB 200 to RMB 600) based on the floor of the ship.
- 1.Child Price Reductions (Based on Full Prices): babies (0–2) occupying a bed 90% off; children (2–12) NOT occupying a bed 25% off; extra bed 25% off
- 2.Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher than above price list during Chinese National Holiday (10.1.-10.7, 2015) and Chinese Spring Festival (2.7.-2.13, 2016). Contact us for the detail price.
- 3.Tipping - All passengers (not include Yangtze Gold Cruises) sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding.
Cruise Map & Itinerary
- First Navigation: 2013
- Length: 146.8m
- Width: 20.2m
- Passengers: 460
- Gross Tonnage: 17000T
Having first sail in April, 2013, the luxury cruise ships, President 7 and President 8, are almost the same in design and technique. President 7 is 146.8 meters in length — the maximum length among all the cruise liners on the Yangtze River — and 20.2 meters in width, including 215 deluxe standard rooms, 13 luxury executive rooms on the uppermost floor, and two presidential suites at the bow of the third floor. Altogether there are 230 rooms on the cruise liner which can accommodate 460 guests. Among these are 100 family rooms specially designed with three beds, taking into consideration the actual needs of family vacationers.
The grand hall, the hollowed-out double-floor restaurant, multifunctional performing arts hall and advanced Internet bar are all contained on the cruise ship. Excellent bathroom facilities are provided in every room and an independent private balcony is very convenient for you to enjoy the magnificent landscape of the Yangtze River. What's more, the design of its security and comfort has been greatly improved.
You will experience a peaceful tour on the cruise because you can barely feel the sway or hear the noise of it. The bathing facilities in every room are equipped to the same standards of a five-star hotel. The air circulation is great due to the independent fresh air system.
- Book the VIP restaurant when boarding the ship for better dining environment.
- Learning mahjong is provided at Mahjong Room on 5th floor.
- Deck outside the performance hall on 5th floor is better for appreciating the Yangtze River scenery.
WiFi: RMB200 per person per voyage (The signal at lobby is the strongest.)
Upgrade to VIP restaurant: RMB300 per person per voyage (VIP restaurant is more quiet, private and not crowded.)
Note: The staff on the ship can prepare vegetarian food for our customers. Please inform our travel advisor if you want vegetarian food on the ship. Take care of your belongs when you disembark and go upstairs. Your guide will pick you up at the exit.
Want a stress-free and time-saving way to get to the cruise Port from the airport? China Highlights can provide you with comfortable private transport straight to the Port. Contact us and we can also help you arrange your Yangtze cruise.
Transport Map: Chongqing Jiangbei Airport to Chaotianmen Port, Chongqing North Railway Station to Chaotianmen Port, Yichang New Century Port to Yichang Sanxia Airport
- Number of cabin: 215
- Area: 27.5㎡
- Belcony: 3㎡
- Floor: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Number of cabin: 13
- Area: 41.2㎡
- Balcony: 7㎡
- Floor: 3
- Number of cabin: 2
- Area: 198㎡
- Balcony: 104㎡
- Floor: 3
- 6F: Sun Deck(Guest Room: 601-629, Children's Park, Conference Room, Wine Bar, Sun Deck, Internet Club)
- 5F: Recreation Center(Guest Room: 501-535, KTV Room, Entertainment Room, Oscar Multi-Function Hall)
- 4F: Souvenir Shop(Guest Room: 401-470, Shopping Center)
- 3F: VIP Dining Hall(Guest Room: 301-356, Shopping Center, Royal Dining Room)
- 2F: Dining Hall(Guest Room: 201-240, Reception, Photo Center, Housekeeping Center, Business Center, Shangri-la Restaurant, Police Station)
- 1F: Main Deck(Guest Room: 101-106)
- -1F: Leisure Center (Cinema, Sauna, Spa, Swimming Pool, Massage, Beauty Salon, Mini Supermarket, Clinic)
- Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Obervation Decks
- Card Room
- Live Entertainment
- Health Clinic
- Conference Hall
- Games Room
- Business Center
- Multifunction Hall
- Life Jackets
- Swimming Pool
- Children's Playground
- Free Mineral Water
- Smoking Room
- Central Air Conditioning
- Laundry Service
- Shore Excursions Tour Guide
- Learning Mahjong
- Welcome Performance
- Medical Care
- Beauty Salon
- Broadcast of Itinerary
- Carrying Luggage