President 7 Cruise
- Select your cruise dates
- 3Expert reply
- 4Your cruise is ready!
Select your cruise dates(price per person, twin sharing basis)
- 1.Child Price Reductions (Based on Full Prices): babies (0–2) occupying a bed 90% off; children (2–12) NOT occupying a bed 25% off; extra bed 25% off
- 2.Pricing - Yangtze River cruise operators have different pricing structure based on nationality. Please contact us for the detailed pricesnot specified in our table above.
- 3.Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher than above price list during Chinese National Holiday (9.29-10.7, 2014) and Chinese Spring Festival (2.18-2.25, 2015). Contact us for the detail price.
- 4.Tipping - All passengers (not include Yangtze Gold Cruises) sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding. Customer request a specific cabin need an additional fee (RMB150-RMB300) based on the floor of ship.
Cruise Map & Itinerary
|First Navigation||Latest Renew||Length|
Having first sail in April, 2013, the luxury cruise ships, President 7 and President 8, are almost the same in design and technique. President 7 is 146.8 meters in length — the maximum length among all the cruise liners on the Yangtze River —and 20.2 meters in width, including 215 deluxe standard rooms, 13 luxury executive rooms on the uppermost floor, and two presidential suites at the bow of the third floor. Altogether there are 230 rooms on the cruise liner which can accommodate 460 guests. Among these are 100 family rooms specially designed with three beds, taking into consideration the actual needs of family vacationers. So actually, the maximum passenger load is about 580.
The grand hall, the hollowed-out double-floor restaurant, multifunctional performing arts hall and advanced Internet bar are all contained on the cruise ship. Excellent bathroom facilities are provided in every room and an independent private balcony is very convenient for you to enjoy the magnificent landscape of the Yangtze River. What’s more, the design of its security and comfort has been greatly improved.
You will experience a peaceful tour on the cruise because you can barely feel the sway or hear the noise of it. The bathing facilities in every room are equipped to the same standards of a five-star hotel. The air circulation is great due to the independent fresh air system.
President 7 is equipped with complete entertainment facilities and services, including the biggest spa center and indoor temperature-controlled swimming pool among all the inland river cruises, a drinks bar, luxury cinema, massage club, sauna bar, beauty salon, cigar bar, shopping center, copy and print shop, foreign exchange service, fitting room, Internet club, library, mail service and infirmary.
- Book the VIP restaurant when boarding the ship for better dining environment.
- Learning mahjong is provided at Mahjong Room on 5th floor.
- Deck outside the performance hall on 5th floor is better for appreciating the Yangtze River scenery.
Want a stress-free and time-saving way to get to the cruise Port from the airport? China Highlights can provide you with comfortable private transport straight to the Port. Contact us and we can also help you arrange your Yangtze cruise.
- Number of cabin: 215
- Belcony: 3㎡
- Floor: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Number of cabin: 13
- Number of cabin:2
- Balcony: 104㎡
- 6F: Sun Deck(Guest Room: 601-629, Children's Park, Conference Room, Wine Bar, Sun Deck, Internet Club)
- 5F: Recreation Center(Guest Room: 501-535, KTV Room, Entertainment Room, Oscar Multi-Function Hall)
- 4F: Souvenir Shop(Guest Room: 401-470, Shopping Center)
- 3F: VIP Dining Hall(Guest Room: 301-356, Shopping Center, Royal Dining Room)
- 2F: Dining Hall(Guest Room: 201-240, Reception, Photo Center, Housekeeping Center, Business Center, Shangri-la Restaurant, Police Station)
- 1F: Main Deck(Guest Room: 101-106)
- -1F: Leisure Center (Cinema, Sauna, Spa, Swimming Pool, Massage, Beauty Salon, Mini Supermarket, Clinic)