Beijing Day Trips Make full use of your time to discover beijing, smooth and hassle-free

China Day Trips

China Highlights provides over 300 hand-picked day tours around China, to suite various customers' interests and circumstances. More than 80% of our day tours come with a private car, driver and guide. The remaining 20% are lower-priced seat-in-a-coach group tours.

Top Beijing Day Trips

Mutianyu Great Wall & Ming Tombs Tour (Group)

The Mutianyu Great Wall is fully restored, is less crowded, and has better architecture than the section at Badaling.

$27More Detail

Jinshanling Great Wall Day Tour with Breakfast & Lunch (Group)

The Jinshanling Great Wall is is second only to the Badaling in its completeness and surpasses it in wild beauty and peace.

$47More Detail

Tian’anmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven & Summer Palace Day Tour (Group)

This Classic Tour takes you to major classic attractions, which are all must-sees of Beijing.

$30More Detail

Shanghai Trip

Panoramic Shanghai Day Tour with Lunch (Group)

On this tour you will get a panoramic view of this vibrant metropolis for both its modern and traditional charm.

$63More Detail

Guilin Trip

Li River Cruise and Yangshuo Day Tour (Group)

The Li River is a 5A scenic spot in Guilin, the most beautiful river in Guilin, which looks like a green ribbon winding through the mountains

$75More Detail

Hong Kong Trip

Half Day Hong Kong Island Orientation Drive (Private)

This is a half day leisure trip during which you can indulge in Hong Kong’s beautiful landscape and distinctive culture.

$83More Detail

 

Private Transfer in Beijing & Shanghai

Private Transfer from Beijing Railway Station to Beijing City Center

You will be picked up from Beijing Railway Station, Beijing West Railway Station, Beijing South Railway Station or Beijing North Railway Station, and transfer directly to your hotel in Beijing city center, or vice versa, by personal car and driver. 

$19More Detail

Private Transfer from Shanghai Railway Station to Shanghai City Center

You will be picked up from Shanghai Railway Station, Shanghai South Railway Station or Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station, and transfer directly to your hotel in Shanghai city center, or vice versa, by personal car and driver. 

$25More Detail