Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. Placing a booking order implies that the China Highlights Terms & Conditions have been read and accepted.
Seven easy steps to make a reservation with China Highlights
- Search our flights page to select flights based on your requirements.
- Select flight and seat class that suits you.
- After selecting the flight, please click the "choose it" button to proceed to the booking page. Fill in all the details that are required in the booking form. Please make sure that the passenger name provided is the same as the name on the valid ID.
- Submit your booking order. Our travel advisor will confirm your booking within 24 working hours.
- We will then send you a payment form. Please pay the payment within the required time. Failure to pay within the specified time period may result in loss of the booking.
- Your ticket will be issued within 10 days of the departure date of the flight after your payment is received. You will be then informed of your E-tickets code after your ticket is issued.
- Unless specifically indicated, all air ticket provided are E-tickets.
You can pay to us via PayPal or Fax. Payment via PayPal is accepted no matter which kinds of credit cards you hold. We accept payment via fax using Visa, Master Card and American Express.
The card holder must be the passenger or one of the passengers. If the card holder is neither the passenger nor one of the passengers, a fax copy of the card holder's passport is required.
If payment is made by fax authorization China Highlights will draw Chinese currency (RMB) from your credit card. The Credit Card Company or Bank will convert this amount to the currency that is normally shown on your credit card. This procedure may result in a higher amount being charged that quoted by China Highlights. These additional fees are not the responsibility of China Highlights and are caused by additional fees charged by the credit card company/bank or exchange variation.
Passengers shall arrive at the airport 90-60 minutes before the departure and check-in with valid ID. Airlines will cease check-in 45 minutes before the departure time.
Cancelled bookings will incur a cancellation fee. These charges can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking regardless of whether the service is used.
In the event of cancellation, we will calculate the cancellation fee as per example below:
|Cancellation Fee Calculation example||US$200.00|
|Less – US$33 - ($33 made up as follows: Domestic Airport Tax + Jet Fuel Surcharge + Handling Charge) These fees will be returned as part of the refund||- US$ 33.00|
|Less – say 10% Airline Cancellation Fee||- US$ 16.70|
|China Highlights cancellation fee||- US$ 5.00|
|Total Cancellation Fee||US$21.7|
|Refund||US$200.00 -US$21.70 =US$178.30|
- Change of flight can be made between flights of the same airline and same destination. However, flight ticket(s) cannot be changed if it is some cheap.
- Change of flights may result in a change of airfare because discounts could vary. Passengers are required to pay according to the changed flights.
- Cancellation of the original flights is required if the changes occur between flights that belong to different airlines.
- Passengers should hold the valid ID to check-in. The name and ID No. provided on the booking order must be the same as the one on the valid ID. Losses caused by inaccurate information are the sole responsibility of the passenger.
- A copy of Tibet Permit is required to book China domestic flights to Tibet. China Highlights does not provide Tibet permit application only and that service is only available when a book is tour with us.
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of China, the free baggage allowance within China is 20kg for economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client. Regulations within China specify that all suitcases must have a locking device attached. Failure to follow this regulation may result in refusal by airport staff to load suitcases onto the aircraft.
It's the passengers' responsibility to ensure that they are aware of all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited. Travelers to Tibet are required to provide a doctor's certificate stating that the he/she is fit to travel and his/her blood pressure and heart condition are normal. This is a necessary requirement because of the possible effects that the very high altitude may have on certain people.
Any passenger suffering from serious illness should have a certificate issued by a medical unit certifying his or her fitness for flight.
Air tickets booked with China Highlights do not include aviation accident insurance. Passengers can purchase the insurance themselves at the airport before check-in
- China Highlights tries to ensure the best possible discount for our customers. However, subject to the airlines' discount policies, all the air ticket discounts shown in China Highlight's web site cannot guaranteed until the ticket is confirmed.
- China Highlights guarantee the confirmed discount if passengers make full payment in accordance with the required payment dates.
- China Highlights is not responsible for any loss caused by flights cancellation or flights changes implemented by the airlines. In this event, China Highlights will inform customers as soon as possible and help with re booking.
People requiring wheelchairs are required to produce a certificate issued by a hospital to certify the fact. Failure to provide a certificate will prevent the passenger from boarding the flight with your wheelchair.
E-tickets are not available for infants and infant can not occupy a separate seat. China Highlights do not provide infant tickets booking. Infant tickets can be bought at the tickets counter in the airport's departure hall with your passport and E-ticket code.