- Chinese Name: 苏州站
- Address: No.27, Chezhan Road, Pingjiang District, Suzhou
- Chinese Address: 苏州市平江区车站路27号
Suzhou Railway Station is under the jurisdiction of the Shanghai Railways Bureau. There are 270 trains passing through it each day. It is an important station servicing both travelers and goods. It was first built in 1908, and first renovated in 1941. After liberation, the main area was expanded. In 1982, it was designated as a first-class railway station. Trains bound for Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Ganzhou, Chengdu, Xian, Qingdao and Xining may be caught at the station. A trip to Shanghai takes about one hour.
Transportation to Suzhou Railway Station
23 bus lines reach Suzhou Railway Station: No.178, Tour 5, 316 (long line), 119, 552, 6, 64, Tour 4, Tour 4 (long line), 529, 7 (shuttle), 81, Tour 2, 44, 316, 10, 50, 40, 85, 38, 324, 101.
Suzhou Railway Station Special Tips
Train Ticket Outlets:
Each joint ticket outlet presells one-way tickets nationwide within 9 days and round-trip tickets to Beijing, Nanjing, Shanghai, and Huangshan within 9 days.
- No.111, Jingmen Road, Suzhou. Telephone: 65511166
- Railway Ticket Agent in SND: No.24, Tayuan Road, High-tech Zone, Suzhou. Telephone: 68250603
- Railway Ticket Agent in the Wuzhong South Bus Station: No.10, Guangjian Road, Wuzhong District, Suzhou. Telephone: 65131838
- No.2276, Zhongshan North Road, Wujiang. Telephone: 63021766
- No.71, Jiuxueqian Lane, Guanqian Street, Suzhou. Telephone: 67701178
Online Ticket Office
The Ticket Booking Center has a home-delivery service, for the service area within the boundaries of Donghuan Road, Xihuan Road, Nanhuan Road and State Highway 312.
Booking time: 8:30－21:00.
Booking Hotline: 11604567 or 67513131.
Service Charge: 5 RMB per ticket.