Our Beijing local travel agency provide a safe, reliable, fast, and comfortable airports transfer (including Beijing Capital International Airport, Beijing Daxing International Airport, Beijing Nanyuan Airport) and train stations transfer service, with 24/7 customer service. We assist with hotel and airport staff communication, and are experienced in dealing with unforeseen circumstances such as lost luggage tracing, visa problems, etc.
Choose us and make a good start to your China trip!
Service Details (Take Beijing Capital International Airport Transfer as An Example)
Before ArrivalGet Your Driver's Information
Before you get to Beijing, please find the information below via this link: https://www.trippest.com/track-your-trip/. All information will be updated only 24 hours ahead of your arrival date. If you failed in getting the information, please try to contact your travel advisor.
- Driver’s name
- Driver’s contact number
- Vehicle’s branding
- Vehicle’s seating capacity
On ArrivalMeet Your Driver
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our driver holding a China Highlights / Trippest's sign with your name and wait at the exit of the luggage claim hall. If you are unable to see our driver (this has never happened before), try the following procedure to get in touch with us:
- Go to the information desk opposite the terminal exit (staffs there speak English and are always ready to help), and ask the staff to make a phone call to your driver.
- Call our 24/7 emergency line shown in our confirmation letter and ask for help.
Your driver will hold a Trippest’s sign at the exit
Warm and polite driver
Airport Information Desk
Beijing Capital International Airport Map
- Pick up from airport: We provide up to 2 hours of waiting time at the airport after your flights arrives, counting from the actual landing time. Otherwise, additional waiting time fees may apply (USD5 PER half hour). If you encounter any problems (visa issue or the luggage losing, please do not hesitate to contact us at +86-18182404759 immediately.
- Pick up from hotel: We provide up to 20 mins of waiting time at your designated pick-up address. If you don't show up during the waiting time and cannot be contacted, you will miss your car and receive no refund.
Our driver can show you to the nearest toilet and money exchanger if you ask.
At the hotel, your driver will help you with luggage and check in formalities. But if you book the hotel in hutong or airbnb, our driver might not be able to drop you off at the door. Because the lane of hutong is too narrow to drive, and normally airbnb is in a community where enforces the separation of pedestrians and vehicles.
Babies and children count as passengers even if they do not require their own seat. (We can provide the baby car seats for free if you request. Please specify in the "Special Request" form at the time of your booking, at least 3 days ahead).
Your driver will help you with luggage
Service Price (USD/Per way/Per person)
|Beijing Capital Airport - Your Hotel
|Beijing Train Stations - Your Hotel
Beijing Daxing International Airport Transfer Now Available!
|Beijing Daxing Airport - Your Hotel
Beijing Daxing International Airport (PKX) (photo source from Baidu)
- This service is available daily. Child (age 2-17) and infant (< age 2) are charged the same price as adult (age 18+). This price includes the transfer service with a private car and a driver who can speak a little English.
FAQs About This Tour
What is the pick-up and drop-off area in Beijing?
The hotel pick-up and drop-off area should be within the fourth ring road of Beijing. For further distance there might be an extra cost for the transfer which you'll be notified by your travel advisor.
Our transfer service covers the major airports and train stations in Beijing:
- Airports: Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK), Beijing Nanyuan Airport (BJS)
- Train Stations: Beijing Railway Station (main), Beijing West Railway Station, Beijing South Railway Station
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off Area Map of Beijing City
What information should I provide when I book this service?
1. Transfer to train station/airport: please tell us your train/flight details. We will schedule the best departure time for you. (We suggest you to set off from hotel 3 hours before a domestic flight, or 4 hours before an international flight. For catching a train, set off from hotel 2.5 hours before would be suggested.)
2. Transfer from train station to hotel: normally, there are two exits, about 50-100 meters away from each other. Please tell us your Train No. and Carriage No. so that our driver can meet you at the exit nearest to you.
3. Please tell us the correct information of your flight, train, hotel name and address. Our driver won't take any responsibility for transfering to a different hotel or miss you at airport as a result of your wrong information. There will be extra cost for the second service required.
What if my flight is delayed?
You will not be charged extra. We monitor all flight arrivals and hence dispatch our drivers on the basis of the real-time flight information. So no matter how delayed your flight is you can always ensure that your driver is waiting for you at the terminal point on arrival.
Flights monitor APP
What if my flight's schedule time is early or late?
We will charge extra fee US$10 per way if you arrive/depart with an early morning flight or a late night flight.
Duration: Between 10pm and 7am.
How much weight am I allowed to take to China? And how much would I have to pay for extra weight?
Typical weight allowances for international flights ranges from 20–40kg. For domestic flights weight allowance is 20kg. For extra weight, there is a charge of at the rate of 1.5% of the full net airfare per extra kilo. Please confirm with your airlines. Let us know if you're bringing excess/oversize luggage.
What should I do if my China visa expires?
There is no need to panic if your China visa is about to expire, just inform us and ask your travel advisor to show you to the Shanghai Entry and Exit Administration Bureau to extend your visa. Our local office in Xi'an can provide a document to prove your status as a tourist and your departure date. Normally, it should take 3 working days to complete the procedure.
What is your cancellation policy?
- If we are not able to implement the contract due to war, flood, typhoon, fire, strikes, storm, earthquake, or any other condition we are not able to foresee and avoid, we will inform customers at the first possible opportunity and offer the best possible solutions, and the final bill shall be settled based on the service we actually provide.
- Up to 7 days before departure: 100% refund of all money paid, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
- From 3 to 7 days before departure: 90% refund, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
- Within 3 days before departure: no refund.
- After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for canceled services due to non-participation, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
- For groups of more than 10 people: The terms of cancellation may vary from case to case. Please ask your travel advisor regarding the cancellation policy for your group.
What Makes Us Different
Careful and reliable
Your driver will be arranged when you confirm with us. Then you can check the contact information of him before your departure.
Safe and comfortable
Our vehicles are licensed and registered by the Beijing tourism administration. Our drivers are required to be familiar with routes to tourist destinations, hotels, and restaurants.
As we update our tour vehicles every 4 years, currently the vehicle that you will be taking will be less than 2 years old. Our vehicles are equipped with GPS and traffic reporting software, which will enable the driver to foresee traffic jams, and attempt to avoid them. You will receive photos of the vehicle we will use.
Our vehicles are all insured with 50,000 RMB coverage for each seat.
Experienced, friendly and helpful
We are experienced in dealing with unforeseen circumstances such as lost luggage tracing, visa problems, etc. Our drivers are friendly, enthusiastic and are ready to help! Feel free to let us know if you need any help.
Locally-Based for Quick Quality Service
We are based in Beijing with more than 50 local staffs to solve your problems on the spot:
- Emergency contact: +86-13910694045 (24/7 customer service)
- Beijing address: Room 204, Building 8, Beijingxiangsu, Wuliqiao Erjie, Chaoyang District