China Food Tours
Chinese food is famous all over the world, and you may be shocked by its surprising range and variety of ingredients. Street food is also an important part of Chinese eating culture. The strange and delicious foods are hidden away in narrow streets and sometimes look unclean. But street food is a good way for people to relax and satisfy the taste buds.
Our food tour will take you to some places in the hidden alley which only locals know, some places in fashion and lively area which young people love to go. Also we share you the city's food culture and history, tell you why the food makes it such a special place and see how the local people make the food while enjoying the endless snack, drinks, etc
Our food tours have no more than 10 travelers with our foodie guide who is passionate and friendly, brings you an excellent food experience.
Beijing & Shanghai Food Tours
- Explore a hutong while enjoy Beijing breakfast.
- Price From US$ 60 p/p
- Go Sanlitun commercial area to eat tasty foods.
- Price From US$ 50 p/p
- Taste breakfast in old community with locals.
- Price From US$ 56 p/p
Xi'an & Chengdu Food Tours
- Taste the authentic food of Xi'an with a local.
- Price From US$ 58 p/p
- Go through alleys to find tasty food.
- Price From US$ 55 p/p
What Makes Us Different
1. Where food tours take place?
- Go local neighborhoods and communities where locals live and eat.
- Truely far away from tourists.
- Discover some hidden, family-run eateries instead of a crowded tourist cafeteria.
2. Who is the guide?
- Love their home city deeply.
- Know the local food culture and history well.
- Give you a real taste of the area.
3. How about our team?
- We ensure you a good travel experience, from when you visit the website to giving feedback after the tour.
- Real-time interaction with online customer service, making you feel hassle-free!
- Well-designed activity process that meets the needs of customers will allow you to have a different journey.