Planning a trip to Guilin, enjoy some leisure time in Yangshuo? Either travelling alone, with the family or friends, just pick the date and transport type and leave the rest with us. Our transfers are available with fully licensed, professional and reliable drivers. We want you to give you a stress-free travel experience in this beautiful city.
Our Vehicle Fleet
Service Details (Take Airport - Hotel Transfer as An Example)
Before ArrivalGet Your Driver's Information
Before you get to Guilin, please find the information below via this link: https://www.trippest.com/track-your-trip/. All information will be updated only 24 hours ahead of your arrival date. If you failed in getting the information, please try to contact your travel advisor.
- Driver’s name
- Driver’s contact number
- Vehicle’s branding
- Vehicle’s seating capacity
On ArrivalMeet Your Driver
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our driver holding a Trippest’s sign with your name and wait at the exit of the luggage claim hall. If you are unable to see our driver (this has never happened before), try the following procedure to get in touch with us:
- Go to the information desk opposite the terminal exit (staffs there speak English and are always ready to help), and ask the staff to make a phone call to your driver.
- Call our 24/7 emergency line shown in our confirmation letter and ask for help.
Your driver will hold a Trippest’s sign at the exit
Guilin Liangjiang International Airport
Guilin Liangjiang International Airport
Our driver can show you to the nearest toilet and money exchanger if you ask.
At the hotel, your driver will help you with luggage and check-in formalities. But if you book the hotel in hutong or Airbnb, our driver might not be able to drop you off at the door. Because the lane of hutong is too narrow to drive, and normally Airbnb is in a community where enforces the separation of pedestrians and vehicles.
Babies and children count as passengers even if they do not require their own seat. (We can provide the baby car seats for free if you request. Please specify in the “Special Request” form at the time of your booking, at least 3 days ahead).
Your driver will help you with luggage
- Pick up from the airport: We provide up to 2 hours of waiting time at the airport after your flights arrive, counting from the actual landing time. Otherwise, additional waiting time fees may apply (USD5 PER half hour). If you encounter any problems (visa issue or the luggage losing, please do not hesitate to contact us at +86-18807734970 immediately.
- Pick up from hotel: We provide up to 20 mins of waiting time at your designated pick-up address. If you don’t show up during the waiting time and cannot be contacted, you will miss your car and receive no refund.
Service Price (USD/Per way/Per person)
|Airport – Hotel in Guilin
|Airport – Hotel in Yangshuo
|Train Stations – Hotel in Guilin
|Train Stations – Hotel in Yangshuo
- This is the daily service. Child (age 2-17) and infant (< age 2) are charged the same price as adult (age 18+). This price includes the transfer service with a private car and a driver who can speak a little English.
FAQs About This Tour
What is the hotel pick-up and drop-off area?
The hotel collection and drop-off areas will be within the urban areas of Guilin and Yangshuo.
In Guilin city, the hotel collection and drop-off area should be within the following area: the north side is Beijiguangchang/北极广场, the west side is West Hill Park/西山公园, the east side is Sanlidian Square/三里店广场 and the south side is Wonderful Plaza/万福广场. Most of the major hotels are located in these areas such as The Sheraton Hotel, The Shangri-la Hotel, The Li River Waterfall Hotel and Guilin Bravo Hotel etc.
For further distances, you need to hire a taxi to the appointed hotel which your tour guide will tell you the day before the trip.
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off Area Map of Guilin City
In Yangshuo town, the hotel collection and drop-off area should be within the urban area. For further distances, you need to hire a taxi to the Green Lotus Hotel (碧莲江景酒店).
What information should I provide when I book this service?
1. Transfer to train station/airport: Please tell us your train/flight details. We will schedule the best departure time for you.
(We suggest you set off from hotel 2.5 hours before a domestic flight, or 3 hours before an international flight. For catching a train, set off from hotel 1.5 hours before would be suggested.)
2. Transfer from train station to hotel: Please tell us your Train No. and Carriage No. so that our driver can meet you at the exit nearest to you.
3. Please tell us the correct information of your flight, train, hotel name and address. Our driver won’t take any responsibility for transfering to a different hotel or miss you at airport as a result of your wrong information. There will be extra cost for the second service required.
What if my flight is delayed?
You will not be charged extra. We monitor all flight arrivals and hence dispatch our drivers on the basis of the real-time flight information. So no matter how delayed your flight is, you can always ensure that your driver is waiting for you at the terminal point of arrival.
What if my flight's schedule time is early or late?
We will charge extra fee US$10 per way if you arrive/depart with an early morning flight or a late night flight.
Duration: Between 10 pm and 7 am.
How much weight am I allowed to take to China? And how much would I have to pay for extra weight?
Weight allowances: 20–40kg for international flights; 20kg for domestic flights.
Excess weight is charged at the rate of 1.5% of ticket full price per kg. Please confirm with your airlines. Let us know if you’re bringing excess/oversize luggage.
What should I do if my China visa expires?
We can show you to the Guilin Entry and Exit Administration Bureau to extend your visa. Our local office in Guilin can provide a document to prove your status as a tourist and your departure date. It usually takes 3 working days to complete the procedure.
What is your cancellation policy?
- If we are not able to implement the contract due to war, flood, typhoon, fire, strikes, storm, earthquake, or any other condition we are not able to foresee and avoid, we will inform customers at the first possible opportunity and offer the best possible solutions, and the final bill shall be settled based on the service we actually provide.
- Up to 7 days before departure: 100% refund of all money paid, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
- From 3 to 7 days before departure: 90% refund, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
- Within 3 days before departure: no refund.
- After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for canceled services due to non-participation, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
- For groups of more than 10 people: The terms of cancellation may vary from case to case. Please ask your travel advisor regarding the cancellation policy for your group.