Shanghai Day Tours
Shanghai, known as the ‘Oriental Paris’, is China's biggest and richest city (on aggregate). It is one of China's greatest economic and cultural centers; therefore, it is seen as a showcase for everything considered modern in China.
The city rivals New York or Paris in terms of modernity and boasts a blended culture of the East and the West. Shanghai is a tourist destination famous for historical landmarks as well as modern, ever-expanding skylines. You will never get bored in this dynamic metropolis.
Best Recommended Day Tours
- Skip the lines at the amazing World Financial Center and view shanghai from on high and take a sculling boat through Zhujiajiao Water Village.
- Price From US$ 118 p/p
- A trip to discover two totally different water towns around Shanghai: Zhouzhuang and Jinxi. One is famous and touristy while the other is quiet and peaceful.
- Price From US$ 130 p/p
- Take a private half-day tour to Shanghai Zhujiajiao water town, with your private English-speaking guide and vehicle. Riding a boat to tour around the town.
- Price From US$ 93 p/p
- Get into Shanghai old community to taste great breakfast items and visit a local market, shoulder to shoulder with locals.
- Price From US$ 56 p/p
- A 3-hour experience not only to eat this kind of Shanghai tasty snacks -- Xiaolongbao, but also learn how to make it by yourself.
- Price From US$ 58 p/p
- Walking tour to explore Shanghai’s colonial legacy, learn the history of Shanghai’s colonial past. Enjoy a cup of coffee in a delicate cafe.
- Price From US$ 57 p/p
- We provide safe, comfortable and convenient private transfers between Shanghai Airports (Train Stations, Wusongkou Cruise Port) and your hotel.
- Price From US$ 24 p/p