Shanghai Day Tours
Shanghai, known as the ‘Oriental Paris’, is China's biggest and richest city (on aggregate). It is one of China's greatest economic and cultural centers; therefore, it is seen as a showcase for everything considered modern in China.
The city rivals New York or Paris in terms of modernity and boasts a blended culture of the East and the West. Shanghai is a tourist destination famous for historical landmarks as well as modern, ever-expanding skylines. You will never get bored in this dynamic metropolis.
Best Recommended Day Tours
- Shanghai classic spots and Zhujiajiao water village.
- Price From US$ 119 p/p
- Discover two totally different water towns.
- Price From US$ 130 p/p
- Riding a boat to tour around the town.
- Price From US$ 93 p/p
- Taste breakfast in old community with locals.
- Price From US$ 56 p/p
- Make Shanghai famous Xiaolongbao by yourself.
- Price From US$ 58 p/p
- Walking tour to explore Shanghai’s colonial legacy.
- Price From US$ 57 p/p
- Transfer between airport, train station and hotel.
- Price From US$ 24 p/p