Rivulets and waterfalls can be seen everywhere in the Grand Canyon. Streams are filled with a layer of mist, just like a land of idyllic beauty. It will be quite cool in summer when you in the canyon.
Walk along the rivulet
Streams between canyons
Glass Bridge is a major feature here. The bridge stretches between two dramatic cliffs. It's 380 meters long, 6 meters wide and 300 meters above the ground level. It was designed to be invisible as possible - a white bridge disappearing into the clouds. Its floor is made of 99 panels of multilayered glass, allowing those who dare to cross the chance to see just how far above the ground they stand.
Full-view of Glass Bridge
Bridge deck made of glass
When walking on the bridge you can see all the way down to the bottom of the canyon through the glass bridge. Your personal tour guide will take photos and video for you, with which you can show off your courage to the whole world!
Tumbling on the bridge
Posing for a great photo
Lying in the glass bridge
Good to Know:
- The glass bridge is likely to close in severe weather.
- Only a maximum of 600 people are allowed on the bridge at one time, everyone needs to wear shoe cover which provided by the staff here.
- Visitors can only bring wallets and mobiles with suitable cases on the bridge.
- Do not attempt it if you have heart problems, high blood pressure, or a fear of heights.
- Metal ceramic, hard plastic bottles, walking sticks and other objects with sharp points can't be allowed to bring them on the bridge.